Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
about the girls and the characters and since I'm dating Vanessa she won't let me
I know about the girls because I've played a lot, and I talk to others on the thread read the various complainte/ bug reports.
So you gave control to Vanessa? that was a mistake, if you take control you can date her as much as you like. I's a nice scene, I wish there was a BJ on the Dom route.

Leonardo_pro

Sep 22, 2024
I know about the girls because I've played a lot, and I talk to others on the thread read the various complainte/ bug reports.
So you gave control to Vanessa? that was a mistake, if you take control you can date her as much as you like. I's a nice scene, I wish there was a BJ on the Dom route.
I haven't started those routes yet and tell me how much love and corruption with grandma and the rest

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I haven't started those routes yet and tell me how much love and corruption with grandma and the rest
I have no idea, read the hints for each woman, it should tell you if you are too low. you aren't going to get much more with Anne BTW, her content is waiting for future updates all her sexual content so far was in the first chapter (before the calendar photo shoot)

Leonardo_pro

Sep 22, 2024
I have no idea, read the hints for each woman, it should tell you if you are too low. you aren't going to get much more with Anne BTW, her content is waiting for future updates all her sexual content so far was in the first chapter (before the calendar photo shoot)
So I don't focus much on it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stil996
3.60 star(s) 47 Votes