VN Ren'Py Abandoned MilfDelights [Ep. 1a] [EroSeason]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Game looks good but why not original characters? For example this character is from Milfy City and not even half good look like there. I dont know other characters is original or not but taking other games characters is not good thing to do...

570889_4.jpg

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
what was the point of having the animations in a gallery instead during the story?? was it to save space/time i like it even though i prefer that than the clickables it confused me

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
In my opinion, the H-scenes would be better if the animation doesn't change angle every few seconds (timer based). Instead it would be better if the angle changes when I click the mouse.

Reactions: kok

NinjaWings

Feb 20, 2019
I recognize some of the models. Could someone tell me a list of games where all the similar models are found?

Aug 28, 2017

Overview:
When our somewhat lovable (stupid) MC arrives at Sabrina's home after finishing up University, (his dear old friend), he's already wondering what it'd take to become the MC like in one of those crazy harem games given all the crazy beautiful women in his life, well, after finding a mythical 'walkthrough' for life hidden in his bedroom, he now can!

1d0lhc.jpg

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Interesting but i have to say it kinda weirds me out by seeing same faces /models in different games

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
To whom it may concern:
Incest is optional in this game so you might want to put a tag in for it.
LOVED the demo! (y)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes