Ren'Py Completed Milf's Control Unofficial Ren'Py Port [selectivepaperclip]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
This is what i followed to start playing Bones, the manor which is a rpgmaker game, also played other games and it runs with no issue if u follow the easy instructions.

Reactions: Mario8080

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I am a mega noob when it comes to moving files on mobile but i fidnt have to do anything hardly, if u have issues just type in bones the manor on this site and there is a guy helping with joiplay there.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I am a mega noob when it comes to moving files on mobile but i fidnt have to do anything hardly, if u have issues just type in bones the manor on this site and there is a guy helping with joiplay there.
its only worked in RPG game bro. Tried Ren'py games but doesn't work

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
can you please try this game (milf's control) amd tell me is it working or not

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I know the original rpgm version runs on joiplay, i dont have the space to download this, one thing i would say is delete it and joiplay and follow the exact instructions first, then have rar app or something similar and also make a seperate folder which i should have done, i have pics and files all over the place when i downloded coceter chronicles and saturday night its crazy, as i said im a noob at this but if the initial set up is right most games just work as long as u have the plug ins for the game type, 4 games worked for me.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I know the original rpgm version runs on joiplay, i dont have the space to download this, one thing i would say is delete it and joiplay and follow the exact instructions first, then have rar app or something similar and also make a seperate folder which i should have done, i have pics and files all over the place when i downloded coceter chronicles and saturday night its crazy, as i said im a noob at this but if the initial set up is right most games just work as long as u have the plug ins for the game type, 4 games worked for me.
i have ren'py and rpg plugin. I followe the exact instructions on youtube. I believe the problem is this game cannot be played in Android whatever it is. Because i played the other game and it worked well

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
As i say the orig8nal rpgm version will work on it as i have seen on another forum it being mentioned, this one is a non official renpy convert so it probably causes issues, does it load at all or error first page? Happened with adventures of tara, sometging was missing and i didnt look up what it was.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
This is what i got up but its probably easy to find out whats missing if u look in the right forums, i vouldnt be bothered lol.

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
Is this game completed? When I click on the Mega link, the file name says Milf's_control_061 And there'S a 0.8.1 patch.

The game version, when started, also says 0.8.1

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
OK day 4 helping dad...I found all 8/8 documents but when I talk with dad and he asks if I found them the M/C says, "Not yet". Game is stuck there. I tried save editor but could not find anything to change to advance the story.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes