Ren'Py Completed Milf's Control Unofficial Ren'Py Port [selectivepaperclip]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
i had a talk with mom about the internet bill, but i couldn't pay the bill in the bank and this quest didn't appear in my quest log.
how to fix?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
There is a fatal error when I click to get down to the museum secret passage on mac.
And the error is?

Hold on, let me channel Carnac the Magnificent...

You're running it from the downloads folder.

Move it somewhere else, like the Desktop.

RedAnime

Mar 22, 2019
Im stuck on the beginning of day 8 after talking to the dad. I tried some of the solutions some people left and they haven't worked for me. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Reactions: MrFayC

beadsworth

Jul 14, 2017
just notice. Tons of areas where the game just doesn't work. Either people not there, or get stuck in house (day 8) and can't move.

For each, just reload. Reload over and over until it works. Make regular saves. That's the only thing that got me through.

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
Im stuck on the beginning of day 8 after talking to the dad. I tried some of the solutions some people left and they haven't worked for me. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Make sure to install the game somewhere with just ASCII characters, like "C:\Games\milfs-control" instead of "C:\Users\José\milfs-control", otherwise you will get an 'unable to open file' error (quote from>).#1
well i had the game at C: somewhere, however it worked till the 8th day bug.. i tryed all other hints, reloaded min 5 -10 times from diefferent saves,without success ..
than i moved the game folder from its previous place to the desktop..
(while game closed).. loaded at morning day 8 before meeting dad and it worked ^^
perhaps that might help

Last edited:
Reactions: loni491 and son_ic

Clacker8

Nov 30, 2019
If stuck on day 8, do not click on the middle red square when trying to go downstairs. Click on the right red square. or maybe the left. right square worked for me.

Reactions: LongJohn77

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is it hard to port this kind of game to Android? I kinda want to port it
Go to . The info you need is there.

Make sure you use the version of the SDK that was used to create the game. You can get the version in game/script_version.txt.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Iv not seen this ported anywhere, pretty sure there isnt one and unfortunatly i dont think there will be.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes