4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

akash9868

Jul 11, 2018
i got an error as i have lockpick but when i reach church gate it says "i have nothing to open the gate" what to do plss help.

akash9868

Jul 11, 2018
How to win card games how to play it but not able to win i already lost my two imp carea so pls someone tell something ??
you should have upper hand in the game by points if you want to capture the card of opponent then u will be able to win

acmacc

Jul 19, 2018
Seems, ICSTOR complicates it's games too much and by doing that, they miss lot of basic issues. According to the walkthrough, the MC is supposed to beaten up. All I get is "Get the fuck out of here"...

Sep 4, 2017
Seems, ICSTOR complicates it's games too much and by doing that, they miss lot of basic issues. According to the walkthrough, the MC is supposed to beaten up. All I get is "Get the fuck out of here"...
where exactly ? I finished the game 2-3 times , never had a problem any of the quests

Sep 4, 2017
can you tell how to win cards games i m not able to win n beco of this i have lost most of my cards i know how to play but not able to win
its quite simple actually , lets say your card has a 9 at its right side , and there is a card which has 5 at its left (opponents card) , and if you put your card left side of oppenents card , 9 beats 5 and you have enemys card , there are 10 total of cards , 5 yours 5 opponents , and if you have 6 at least and of the game you win , if you have 4 or less you lose , just be careful , if your card has 1 on its left and you put that card right side , opponent can take that card even with a 2 , my suggestion go buy some card packs , whats inside the packs worth lot more than pack . sell them , and buy 5 black mask kinda card , its the best

Eamon

Sep 22, 2018
Does anybody have a gallery for this game? I'd like a collection of the mother pictures.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Honest question what's the difference between being forcing things through the scenes and being careful? I don't want to regret anything in the late game.

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
does this game have a walkthrough for lazy people ?

the walkthrough on the icstor site is too concise !

please help !

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes