4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

fabsspy

Mar 11, 2018
1st thing 1st, SORRY for the bad grammar, english is not my native language, but I think you'll understand the point.

So, this is my full saves gallery, based on walkthrough by Erojaji22. Since they're so many scenes with so limited saves slot, i made a decision to divide it into 3 categories : MILF (mom, Aunt, teacher etc); Girls (Sis, schoolmate, nurse etc) ; & secret/bonus scenes. Enjoy!

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Busy playing this on and off..

I have to do the following but nothing happens...

DAY 3
Teacher
Go to school and during the break talk to the schoolgirl in the hallway, after the lesson use the ring on you teacher at the behest of your cockblock douche buddy, get the scene

any ideas as i can sit next ot my buddy but then nothing happens.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

tmg9000

Jan 24, 2019
neither can i. i have recieved the lock pick but cant go any further with the game. might be a bug issue. no challange for the lock pick with the old guy. need assistance

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
is it just me or is the "massaging" option on the computer bugged? im teleported to my "friend's" house and he says "oh i lost again". and then i leave the house.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
It's a great game. I just finished it and I loved it. Do you know any news of a 2nd part in the future?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes