4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I liked the game content a lot.
The problem I see is the rhythm, too slow. It could have been improved if the character could move faster and allow instant travel to other scenarios.
Nor is I convinced of the way to implement the animations, which are videos and you have no control over them. I don't know if it will happen to someone else but the game is quite unstable on my laptop.

But in general terms it is fine and gives what we want: incest.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
I liked the game content a lot.
The problem I see is the rhythm, too slow. It could have been improved if the character could move faster and allow instant travel to other scenarios.
Nor is I convinced of the way to implement the animations, which are videos and you have no control over them. I don't know if it will happen to someone else but the game is quite unstable on my laptop.

But in general terms it is fine and gives what we want: incest.
The renpy port should help with the slow pace.

Reactions: Johnny1507

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Day 1: "what name shoul actor 10 have ?"
i not know the name.
? ? ?

OvaPollos10

May 14, 2018
I can't believe there's no going back on these "mini games" especially the slide puzzle. I can never complete them cuz im a complete moron, and there's no going back from the puzzle ones ur in. So i have to REDO my past 2-3 hours of playtime. This has to be the worst game i've played on this website, and that's a shame, because you have potential in these 3d renders, and then you manage to fuck it all up with these stupid mini games.

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
I can't believe there's no going back on these "mini games" especially the slide puzzle. I can never complete them cuz im a complete moron, and there's no going back from the puzzle ones ur in. So i have to REDO my past 2-3 hours of playtime. This has to be the worst game i've played on this website, and that's a shame, because you have potential in these 3d renders, and then you manage to fuck it all up with these stupid mini games.
You know you can just skip those mini-games, right?

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Replaying this in 2020, woof, the animation did not age well. Story is still good, game is still fun, sexual themes are still my kink, but this is one game I wish would get a Remaster.

Specifically a remaster on Renpy or something, not on RPGM. Because jesus the walking in this game, so much damn walking. Kills my boner good.

Last edited:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Replaying this in 2020, woof, the animation did not age well. Story is still good, game is still fun, sexual themes are still my kink, but this is one game I wish would get a Remaster.

Specifically a remaster on Renpy or something, not on RPGM. Because jesus the walking in this game, so much damn walking. Kills my boner good.
Hope you don't catch flak for that. People really throw a shitfit for complaints like that.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes