4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Avideonut

May 31, 2017
For anyone curious about the library, and finding the book since the guide doesn't have anything about it. In the top right corner is a rope, use the rope and climb up a floor, you'll find a card and the massage book.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I'm stuck when I have to follow my father in his office it said that I don't have to go in... What I have to do guys? I followed the walk through but I cannot go ahead

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
ok I have run into a problem on day 5 I can't reassess the roof after the Headmistress's scene it's as if the door is locked again and I don't have the lockpick again

leopold_00

Oct 22, 2017
Hey ppl I get the game is complete but does anyone face any issues with the animations? For some reason they are very slow and laggy but rest of game is ok. Just to make it clear I am playing this version with the cheat mode. Thanks.

swegster

Jul 23, 2018
Im on mac and when I downloaded the game it's constantly minimised, anyone know how to make it fullscreen?

maddogs243

Jun 18, 2017
I cant seem to open anymore of his 2 games, "milf control and incest story 1" I have windows 10 rgss3 player install. when I open the game, the title comes on, then screen turns back then crashes game shuts down. it used to never happen before. any idea whats causing that? thank you

Jul 19, 2019
Dont mean to be creepy Im just looking to get off is there a gallery section in this game that i can use to just view all the sex scenes.

Cant seem to find any other gallery online... Theres some but dialog is missing and I really get off to that.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes