4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Hope you don't catch flak for that. People really throw a shitfit for complaints like that.
What part? The animation or the walking?

It goes without saying the animation might have suffered, considering this game was finished in 2016; four years ago now. And it was made in RPGM, which worked for the time, but damn does it kill aspect ratio. And of course the walking is just boring, sure there's the secrets to find, but holy cow could it have not been sped up a bit more? Feels like crawling compared to some RPGM walking cycles.

Reactions: lightpower

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
that part. I've seen people really throw fits over the notion that Ren'py might have some advantages over RPGM, like a lack of walking, and not being laggy on older machines.
Weird. That's like saying you miss having to wash laundry by hand.

RPGM had its place in time. It was a cheap and readily available software that many the starting out game maker could get into, but it hasn't done much to evolve. It did some things in XP and VX, and now MV is pretty good, but the version MC runs out of is dated.

Long story short, I would love to see a remaster or remake of Milfs Control. But it could do without some of the more, time consuming, features.

Reactions: steelsmiter

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Weird. That's like saying you miss having to wash laundry by hand.

RPGM had its place in time. It was a cheap and readily available software that many the starting out game maker could get into, but it hasn't done much to evolve. It did some things in XP and VX, and now MV is pretty good, but the version MC runs out of is dated.

Long story short, I would love to see a remaster or remake of Milfs Control. But it could do without some of the more, time consuming, features.
Comparing renpy with rpgm is like comparing aples with onions, idk why people keep doing it.
And complaining an old game is old is fucking retarded. Not to mention there is already a renpy port to this game.

What game are you making again?

Alex2126

Jan 20, 2020
View attachment 17974
Overview:
Milf's Control by ICSTOR.

Updated: 19 November, 2016
Developer:
Censorship: None
Platform: Windows
Version: 1.0c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - -
Thanks @Wolfregis & Pepé Le Pew[COLOR=rgb(255, 153, 0)]*[/COLOR]
*F95Edition made by Pepé Le Pew by slightly reducing image quality

Extra: -
Unofficial Ren'Py Remake

View attachment 108831 View attachment 108832 View attachment 108833 View attachment 108834 View attachment 108835 View attachment 108836 View attachment 108837 View attachment 108838 View attachment 108839
Someone give a game + patch patched up file please....Thank you in advance

Sep 4, 2017
What part? The animation or the walking?

It goes without saying the animation might have suffered, considering this game was finished in 2016; four years ago now. And it was made in RPGM, which worked for the time, but damn does it kill aspect ratio. And of course the walking is just boring, sure there's the secrets to find, but holy cow could it have not been sped up a bit more? Feels like crawling compared to some RPGM walking cycles.
this game's map is smaller to Incest Story , god that was long walking, just to bang some chick I went from far left to the far right, compared to that this game is just cute :D

Oct 6, 2019
Replaying this in 2020, woof, the animation did not age well. Story is still good, game is still fun, sexual themes are still my kink, but this is one game I wish would get a Remaster.

Specifically a remaster on Renpy or something, not on RPGM. Because jesus the walking in this game, so much damn walking. Kills my boner good.
There's an unofficial renpy version, but it's not a remaster and has some minor flaws. https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-control-unofficial-renpy-port-selectivepaperclip.19502/

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
There's an unofficial renpy version, but it's not a remaster and has some minor flaws. https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-control-unofficial-renpy-port-selectivepaperclip.19502/
The Renpy port is a great step in the right direction, but I'm thinking more of a remaster. Updated graphics, stuff in some unused content/ make some new content to sprinkle in, and cutting out or fixing the walking. (I'd be fine with the walking, if you could just go faster and there was less of it/ maps were easier to navigate)

rakijator

May 2, 2020
Any way to play with mouse? Only keyboard works for me.

Also, any way to maximize the window? In fullscreen it look awful, it's all blurry.

Aaaand also, any way for fast walk to be turned on all the time?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes