• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

RockY_@

Aug 31, 2020
hello guys I m not getting sleep option in my bed and time is not changing can someone plz help me Screenshot (1).png

D

Deleted member 2479505

Guys I got the blue ring and also the lockpick...but how can I open the chest with the lock pick???I don't understand the mini game....which button I have to press in my keyboard??plz help

Is there any way I can skip those mini games?

KK MM HH

Jun 1, 2020
Umm.....

I downloaded this from nopy and it is exe file. What to do with it? Btw, I am trying to play this with joiplay... Pls help

sathish_k96

Dec 3, 2020
playing cards is frustrating. Dont seem to have good enough cards to beat the opponent and struggle to keep beating it, takes away the fun in the game.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Holy crap Batman!
What the hell is with the damn card game?
Like, I understand how it works, but is there a way to completely disable it or something, because I kinda, sorta, absolutely hate it with every fiber of my being.

staz369

Jan 4, 2019
Thanks!!!! I was trying to download this from Mega but in my country there is a limit!
what lol if your talking about when mega say your out of room and need to pay you can get around that. that's not a country restriction that called a website trying to make you pay. im not going to tell you how to do it but there's a why it kind of conmen sense. fuck it 3 things to fix it one pay mega 2 create new login 3 play around on the site mega for a bit and you can simply get around the option to pay. and if you can figer out the 3erd option after so much transfer data it will ask you to pay copy and repeat. I just use nopy as a poor fucker if i don't have to pay they can kiss my poor ass.

robertalo18

Jan 15, 2019
I wish there was a continuation of this game. I like the history, the card game seems entertaining to me, the models are hot; and the mother is delicious, she is one of my favorites.

Reactions: gfdgdfgfsfds
Dec 13, 2018
Hoping someone can help:
I turned on 'Launch in Full screen', didn't like it and turn it back off.
Now however, it still launches in full screen, but with the actual playing window is reduced,
i.e. an get a black full screen with smaller plying window inside it.

Anyone know how to fix that?

====================================
EDIT: Nevermind. I re-downloaded and new copy doesn't have the issue.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i got a lockpick and how to ... dam that nun's room is opened by some church key from the graveyard .... zero info aobut it in walkthrough :mad: ...just clicked by chance, it was intended to be a last click before rage-quit/deleting ....

i did day 1 steps from the guide... but it is half-cooked so i dunno how to go to sleep...no idea wht did i miss ...oh weird...i walked outdors abit...got msg about being late - went home

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes