3.30 star(s) 72 Votes

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Wait..why does this game have such a low rating? are people really complaining about the story at 0.1 version? wtf. This game is really polished and well made. Thats all you should be looking at for 0.1, not fucking story. And we cant judge MC completely out from 0.1 version either.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
They really need to lock giving rating when the game is at 0.1 version. Look at eternum. 0.1 and its a top 3 game in this site. Since its by carbdis, I have no doubt it could be but man top 3 rated game at 0.1 version is bonkers. Same goes to this game as well. No way this game is less than 3 stars game on this site, atleast not yet.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It's a really cool game.
However, these expected works often disappointed me.
I will cheer for you after seeing the progress to some extent.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Wait..why does this game have such a low rating? are people really complaining about the story at 0.1 version? wtf. This game is really polished and well made. Thats all you should be looking at for 0.1, not fucking story. And we cant judge MC completely out from 0.1 version either.
Bad thing is that people tend to forget to update these reviews(guilty, thats why i do it rarely now) and they just stay, i didn't saw the rating when i was on this thread, but in my opinion current status is quite harsh compare to some messy games that have 4 stars because they have some special character model that person reviewing really likes, but in other review the same person says that models don't matter much in overall rating.

But it is how it is, you can see the amount of negativity in many new games that come out, people just have expectations for 0.1 out of the moon and treat them like full versions of the game.

I personally started treating 0.1 versions like a demo and technical showcase when it comes to sandbox games, because thats what they are.

Dec 27, 2020
Hm... no!!
What I should do or not is up to me.
I judge what I have seen and not what I may seen in the future.
What do you mean by polished?
Story is a copy of other games.
While the renders are good. The Art and composition are standard now. These games a narratives. That's a given. Polished should be the norm, therefore dost earn an extra point.
The Characters are a disaster. The principal, what was that? Seriously, what was that? Big sister, the MC not far from her.
Did I write a review? No.
Sentences like: "I give this game 5-stars, it has so much potential." or "Beautiful girl nice renders 5 out of 5"
5-Star reviews are not useful and don't help most of the time. Average and bad games sit on a 5-star rating because of the rendering.

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This is far better than I was anticipating and the animations are very good indeed. :) :coffee:

Reactions: Nerttu

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hm... no!!
While the renders are good. The Art and composition are standard now. These games a narratives. That's a given. Polished should be the norm, therefore dost earn an extra point.
The Characters are a disaster. The principal, what was that? Seriously, what was that? Big sister, the MC not far from her.
Sentences like: "I give this game 5-stars, it has so much potential." or "Beautiful girl nice renders 5 out of 5"
5-Star reviews are not useful and don't help most of the time. Average and bad games sit on a 5-star rating because of the rendering.
If you hate this game why are you here in this thread, just move on to another game. I play lots of games I don’t like, but I don’t waste my time going to their thread to rip them

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
f you hate this game why are you here in this thread, just move on to another game.
Are only those who like everything allowed to write in the threads? I could respond in a similar way: "If you like everything, what are you doing here? Go and play, not write".
The way I see it, it's a kind of cry of the soul: "STOP!!!! Do something original!!! I'm sick of it!!!" Like, okay, take the archetype of the cliched bitchy older sister, but at least don't make her a complete whore!!! I mean, you could make her a bitch who is a bitch because she thinks all guys are beneath her dignity and so she's still an unkissed virgin who never had any sexual intercouses, why does she have to be a slut? Just to fit the stupid and cheap cliché of the bitchy big sister whore?
Honestly, I got no further than the moment that shows the older sister fucking everyone, even the most complete degenerates, and deleted the game.

oneonetwotwo420

Sep 30, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Heya thanks for the port. There are frequent 'unexpected error occurred'.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Hm... no!!
Thats fine. You can do what you want to do. But I can also criticize takes ppl make.

Polished= is there any bugs or glitches, grammatical errors, structure and flow, render errors as some examples.

Story hasnt even started, how do you know? Setting and concept is copy of other games, yes, but story? its like reading lord of the rings first paragraph and saying its like every other medieval story. No, its setting and concept are like every other medieval story.

Its not about extra point. Its about no points at all. I don't like 0.1 review but if it is being reviewed then just look for basic stuff like polish and not your assumption of how the story will go.

Characters were fine. Again to early to tell. We dont even know anything about the charas yet.

Thats why i said "atleast not in this site"(not exact quote) in my other comment.

Nov 7, 2020
Some of these comments are ridiculous, you have according to the description in the op a total of seven developers working on this project and they’ve done bare minimum as regards to this story. Yet here comes the “if you don’t like it leave” crowd.

The story is awful and I’m not reviewing it because it’s too soon and the story may get better with time, but that doesn’t change the fact of how bad it looks that seven developers got together and totally goofed on this story so far, but half the posters don’t care just as long as it looks good.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I am transfixed by that Phat Ass in the swing on the OP. I could stare at it all day.o_O :) :coffee:

Dec 27, 2020
Its not about extra point. Its about no points at all. I don't like 0.1 review but if it is being reviewed then just look for basic stuff like polish and not your assumption of how the story will go.
Look, I agree with you. Early reviews are bulloks. Espacially the 1-star and 5-star ones. Let's close it with that the review system is broken because you can review without even playing. It can't be done otherwise, so it is what it is.
The most games have 4.5 Stars on F95. The rating says nothing. But good written reviews say a lot.

That said I am of the Opinion that we have seen enough of the story and foreshadowing (Don't forget the first scene) that you can judge the story and the characters.
The Polish means nothing. There may be games which are bugged to unplayability (is this a word(anyway I like it)) but 95% of them are polished. This cant be criteria in my opinion. This is a standard.
I and the most other who criticized this first released have judged what we have seen, and I think our critique is not without reason.

In your Opinion. When is the right time to write reviews or posts about the game (story)? Again, polish is not a criterion.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Heya thanks for the port. There are frequent 'unexpected error occurred'.
Would need you to provide a little more context. Also this was a super new game and I noticed that the game was a little...rough around the edges. I'm sure it will get better with subsequent releases.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
yeah review system and policy is ...what it is.
but as we know how it works we can squeeze something good out of it anyway. just with more efforts. if it is a sanbox game i simply ignore all comments which are made by VN players (it is not hard to discern as it is related to text/writing or "grind" ) ...if person describes issues with regard to QoL, UI, progressing, amount of content as of now- i read.

3.30 star(s) 72 Votes