3.30 star(s) 72 Votes

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Huh, not sure how I missed this one. Only found out about it because it was featured on my Steam Store homepage thing when I logged in. Dropping it on there as a 0.1 and first game (as a team) is ambitious but clearly some money as been spent on this one.

MILFs generally aren't my thing but it the renders look great and I assume some of the younger girls are available so time to give it a shot. And hey! A black best friend character! Time to channel some Marcus!

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.4
Size: 1385M
SHA1SUM: fa848ea9d4e51b95a1bfffa2f78f7ec299f3989a
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
How has the intro changed?
You can choose between the old intro where your sister is fucked by some asshole and the new one where the mc is fucking some slut.

You pretty much play as evil fem. main character that is getting punished.
I tried to play as virgin, but it didn't work. There were some unavoidable NTR scenes.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
So you have a hot sister and she is getting railed by her bf while u watch. What a way to introduce maybe a potential LI. If she is not a potential LI wll we see her just getting fuck evrytime by her bf. Its just my opinion but why would u create a hot sister and just gets fuck in the intro and mc just watch and find the situation hot. I dont know if i should pursue her later after being literally surprised by that scene. Somewhat ntr ish for me and they said that they changed the intro but im im scarred by that scene now. The immersion and interest just went down dramatically for me. Well good luck on ur game dev. Do what u want to do with it.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
The new intro makes rat and rabbit more clear. Go rabbit if you don't want voyeurism and blackmail.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
The new intro makes rat and rabbit more clear. Go rabbit if you don't want voyeurism and blackmail.
Yeah, pretty much explains how these two paths will go, new sex scene is pretty hot i must say.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Did someone already finished the game yet or did the dev. clearlified about the paths ?
I kinda dropped it after you leave the school room and you have the option where you wanna go. One the option you chose its decide who you meet, the teacher or your old class mate.

And since it gets documented in your Diary, and you dont have the chance to meet the other chick since you decided to go left (lol), I take the game focus is of a liniar path system where you can and will lock yourself out of the game for other chicks to romance ?

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
MILFs of Sunville! [v0.1.1] [L7team] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,32 GB / 573 MB - MilfsOfSunville-v1.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,30 GB / 559 MB - MilfsOfSunville-v1.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 72 Votes