3.30 star(s) 72 Votes

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
So far it's a boring sandbox, stereotypical dysfunctional family and stereotypical school setting et al. Good models and renders, but so fucking boring so far. Think I'll wait a good long while before I play again, and maybe I'll be surprised by where the story goes. For now it looks like it's going to be just another school dating sandbox thing with a reskin.

Jul 1, 2017
Please for the love of god, if there's an incest patch, tag incest.

It's so frustrating potentially missing out on incest games because, even though the option is there, it's not tagged. Please tag it if it's an option.

Reactions: ronnyyellow

ikaruichijoe

Aug 2, 2017
A bit cliche but visually very nice. Though i have to turn all sound off because the se are truly obnoxious. I espcially hate the walking sounds with that weird wet squelching.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This game is AWESOME so far at ALL compartments (renders,animations, models) !!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)
Only thing I miss is replay gallery !!!!! :cry::cry::cry:
PS. Does anyone know, what the couple of secrets are ????????? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Last edited:

Eric_Draven

Mar 15, 2021
Okay so the updated version provided more clarity thankfully, the rabbit version is the nice guy "vanilla" route and the rat version is the "spicy" sneaky vouyer/cuck/blackmail route. I'm glad this was cleared up ahead of time, but this game isn't for me though.
My problem is I don't wanna be a boring, dull good MC but I really don't wanna be some beta sharing creep either. I hate this whole different path nonsense, because some aspects of the rat path I get off on like corrupting girls or even blackmailing them, but that path seems like it's a beeline to ntr.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
My problem is I don't wanna be a boring, dull good MC but I really don't wanna be some beta sharing creep either. I hate this whole different path nonsense, because some aspects of the rat path I get off on like corrupting girls or even blackmailing them, but that path seems like it's a beeline to ntr.
I get the frustration, I don't know who defined what's vanilla or not, but they're completely off base. You can be a kinky freak and enjoy romance at the same time.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
I get the frustration, I don't know who defined what's vanilla or not, but they're completely off base. You can be a kinky freak and enjoy romance at the same time.
Vanilla merely means "without kinks". Vanilla is right up my alley, although I do love incest (which is definitely not vanilla). I'm a sucker for a good romance, but it's not like romance alone makes something vanilla.

Eric_Draven

Mar 15, 2021
Vanilla merely means "without kinks". Vanilla is right up my alley, although I do love incest (which is definitely not vanilla). I'm a sucker for a good romance, but it's not like romance alone makes something vanilla.
Liking romance isn't the problem, it's the notion that if you like romance you're wonder bread, you're boring, you're bland and that's not the case.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Liking romance isn't the problem, it's the notion that if you like romance you're wonder bread, you're boring, you're bland and that's not the case.
I don't think that's the case either, but some people need to get their balls caught in a bear trap before they can cum and they scoff at people who don't. I don't get off on treating my love interests like garbage or cheap whores.

Eric_Draven

Mar 15, 2021
To each it's own then, but I like maledom and occasionally femdom if done right. But that doesn't mean Romance can't fit into any of those two kinks that's just my opinion, I'm done stinking up this thread.

Pancuswat

Jun 16, 2021
Nice renders, story and interface like Fashion Business. Keep going ;)

Waiting for big updates and maybe you can make MC a lit bit less pervert (about thoughts) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: dylankinodentoten
3.30 star(s) 72 Votes