3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You literally did the exact same thing I tried 3 days ago. Though the game loads, all it does is write some garbage to persistent.enckey That only triggers the title page to say "Activated". Actual images are not decrypted.
WRONG !!!!!! This patch WORKS fine !!!!!! It activated my game AND decrypted all extra content in my game (ver. 8.01) !!!!

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
You literally did the exact same thing I tried 3 days ago. Though the game loads, all it does is write some garbage to persistent.enckey That only triggers the title page to say "Activated". Actual images are not decrypted.
Are you sure you put the patch in the correct place?If you did then use the patch on a clean install.
I tried the crack and it works perfectly.

Reactions: Nerttu
Aug 2, 2022
Mate your own patch does actually work! I just deleted my persistent files and now it seems to work as it should! Sorry I feel kinda guilty for telling you sth wrong! Thanks again for your work

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Mate your own patch does actually work! I just deleted my persistent files and now it seems to work as it should! Sorry I feel kinda guilty for telling you sth wrong! Thanks again for your work
So it was all about deleting the persistent file?
We should remember that for when we want to try the crack for the next updates:ROFLMAO::LOL:.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Yes it seems so! But I only tested the new punk girl scene at the bikestop! At least here the crack works for sure!
Did you try it on a clean install?
Because I think you just need to run the game with the crack that was shared here today once and after that the game will save the activation code and even if you delete the crack file afterwards the game will still show the extra content.So if QORGY0D73H crack works on a clean install with the persistent file deleted then that means it actually works otherwise it's the key generated by Heroeskirito crack that was saved in the game.

Aug 2, 2022
Did you try it on a clean install?
Because I think you just need to run the game with the crack that was shared here today once and after that the game will save the activation code and even if you delete the crack file afterwards the game will still show the extra content.So if QORGY0D73H crack works on a clean install with the persistent file deleted then that means it actually works otherwise it's the key generated by Heroeskirito crack that was saved in the game.
I still had the crack of QORGY0D73H installed, from like 3 days ago. So I tried it on a NOT clean install and it still works now after deleting the files! I just deleted both of my persistent files in the game folder and the AppData folder. Directly after deleting I started the game and played the bikestop scene without problems. Also got Multi mod and GU installed.

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
I'm running the Windows game folder in RenPy on Mac and I get this - any solutions?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/02_init_python_translation.rpy", line 13, in script
init python:
init python:
File "game/00_Functions/02_init_python_translation.rpy", line 71, in <module>
language_dict_fields_len = len(language_dict.items()[0][1])
TypeError: 'dict_items' object is not subscriptable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init python:
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
init python:
File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Applications/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/00_Functions/02_init_python_translation.rpy", line 71, in <module>
language_dict_fields_len = len(language_dict.items()[0][1])
TypeError: 'dict_items' object is not subscriptable

macOS-10.15.7-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
v8.01-Extra
Wed Feb 1 18:14:51 2023

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes