3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
with every day in the game there is more forced stuff
forced : sophie stuff(i mean really ? that old hag?) , all stuff around/with sean and now his mother(ugly old hag too) , olivia/cythia (plastic doll and her baby sis)
it was nice to have choices at the beginning ...
i was giving this game a new run after a year on a break . but yeah - nope
the renders are nice , the plot is ok-ish , but to much forced stuff for a choice-driven , freeroam game
sadly
Well if anything there should be more milfs in the game than teenagers hence the name of the game. I mean Sophie, the aunt and the bbc’s mom are definately milfs and maybe 2 of his teachers are, but the rest of the characters are highschool girls. Did I leave any milfs out?

Reactions: lipe2410

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You also have that sex in this game is weird, unnatural, robotic ?The sex in this game just doesn't appeal to me

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Well if anything there should be more milfs in the game than teenagers hence the name of the game. I mean Sophie, the aunt and the bbc’s mom are definately milfs and maybe 2 of his teachers are, but the rest of the characters are highschool girls. Did I leave any milfs out?
You left out Daisys mom

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
carrie ;)

Derprod

Sep 16, 2018
For those of you interested in the decrypted images for version 8.0.1 Extra, they are available for download here:

Simply copy the images from this archive's Slides folder to <your_game_install_folder>/game/images/Slides, and overwrite if prompted.

If you need to activate the game, there's also an activation script packaged with it, simply follow the instructions in the instructions.txt file

Enjoy :)
not working

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Id like to see the Thomas able to have fun with more of Daisy's customers that he delivers too, not just Carrie.
Daisy comments she is getting reviews from her customers about him yet we dont see any of them
yeah , me too - if the are hot like carrie - well , in a respectable way , yk , not going a man-whore there

the downpoint was the drugging ... i dont buy this was by accident from carrie

Reactions: Cryptist

bbergenn

Aug 30, 2020
Is the current IC patch bugged or something? Followed all the steps with deleting and renaming files but it still does the entire "housemates" stuff, or are they not supposed to be changed and the IC are for later characters?

Djonator

Dec 18, 2018
is there an galary unlocker for this nice game? have missed some stuff and whant to see them without playing again... for the crackers: maybe u can work on this ;) thx guys

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Just out of curiosity, femdom is still almost non existent (one single scene, from what I read) or there's something more interesting? Thanks

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a victim to a bully ... he was recently left to his victim devices once his bully left him.
MC cannot live a normal life if he is a doormat, so MC has to have some scenes where he is
somewhat of a human being.
Still, if you want it, MC can be a door mat so you can have your femdom-esque fantasy,
as many of the girls treat MC like a dimwit horny incel or a vicftim deffenseless to the bully anyway.
In this sence, there is no actual maledom to sour your soup while playing this game,
you will certainly get next to nothing being a door mat incel tho,
as being a vicftim the kind MC is in this game, that is kind a like
a doormat+human+slave a femdom fantasy
might mean to certian players.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes