3.30 star(s) 72 Votes

mdelawn

Nov 10, 2017
Compressed version from both providers saying that the file is corrupt, any chance this could be fixed. Thanks.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
When i try to unpack the rar file with winrar, i get a pop up saying the file is corrupt.
Ok. have tested it. Both files was ok. But i have reup it, because i forgot to diasable the filecheck. Try it again when you want. If it still happens compare the hash and update your winrar.

Reactions: goodbye890

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
anyone know how to trigger this scene? try every possible method but didn't work

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
They all appear to work for me, even the Compressed version. No clue why they would not work for you.

Really? I keep getting a failed message when I try to use any of the downloads. MEGA fails in the app and the others start and then fail somewhere after the start.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Really? I keep getting a failed message when I try to use any of the downloads. MEGA fails in the app and the others start and then fail somewhere after the start.
I grabbed the Compressed download from GoFile and it downloaded for me. It's kinda large (3+GB) so I did not actually try the others, but they did give me the option.

3.30 star(s) 72 Votes