3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Hello to all who was waiting for ic patch update!
My first try in it, so don't be hard on me :)
You just need to extract in MoS/game folder and rewrite file (be sure to copy original file if it doesn't work and you want to restore it) and that's all!

UPD.: Update for ic patch "version 8.0" (it should work with Extra ver. when it comes)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
up please

asada223

Oct 14, 2017
Could not find a gallery unlocker so I made a script that would do the job.
As far as I'm concerned, it should work as soon as you're done with the intro.

Edit, as there was some confusion:
The code modifies the way of checking whether an achievement (scene in the gallery) is done, basically just telling the game "Yes, it is" for each of them. For this reason, it should work for all upcoming versions, unless the dev heavily modifies/rewrites the "gallery". However, this causes the "Extra" scenes to be marked as available too. I did not test it, but you should be able to use the crack to actually unlock them.

For those, who can't find the gallery, please refer to the attached image (You have to play the intro in order to access the UI)

Last edited:

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
Sophie scene? Lame from the spoilers .
Maybe I will wait and download the v 10. Atleast hope to see some of her boobs grapping. Beside kiss nothing have been progressed. Damn update

Reactions: idk101

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
You just need to extract in MoS/game folder and rewrite file (be sure to copy original file if it doesn't work and you want to restore it) and that's all!

UPD.: Update for ic patch "version 8.0" (it should work with Extra ver. when it comes)
Hi St_Dmitry , the files are almost 10x different in size now. So we should wait for your update for the 9.+ version now, right?

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022

This compatible with latest version 9, or is it forthcoming thanks?

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I really don't want to put this game on the ignore list but still not one decent scene with family members. Most likely, we will only get these contents after 2 years. I guess I'll skip all the updates until we get the content with the family.
Problem is, if we don't get an actual working ic patch there isn't really going to be any family stuff unless this is on subscribe.star or something.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Goddamn cock blocker Cynthia, gonna have to put a sleeping pill in her milk, or get both her daughters to drink some NyQuil so they will be asleep for a day so we can finally bang their mom, cause she wanted it bad

Reactions: Manford
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes