3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Decrypted Images for 9.0 Extra

Download:

Instructions (also included in the zip):
Unzip anywhere
Copy images from this archive's slides folder to <your_game_installation>/game/images/Slides folder, overwrite any existing files.
Copy the z_activation.rpy file to <your_game_installation>/game/00_Functions, this will ensure the game thinks it's activated to let you click on the extra options in dialogues.

DISCLAIMER
I did not personally test it yet as I way trying to release this as fast as possible for you people out here, report to me if there's any errors.
I realise this would have been asked multiple times

anychance of update the extra's patch

Thanks

Uifell

Dec 18, 2022
[引用=“爱德华,帖子:9894377,成员:1630879”]
我需要将 IC 补丁重命名为 language_dict.json
并将原始文件移动到 game/tl 并使用 language_dict_backup1.json 重命名

在我这样做之前,有错误说“翻译文件已损坏......”
[/引用]
+1

Ayrenthias

Sep 18, 2017
The Activator Patch For v9.00 Extra

The Activator Patch

Now the third legand is here.:cool::D
AnonDev has made an activator for the extra content and you can get it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-of-sunville-v9-00-extra-l7team.97989/post-10422972

Remember to follow the instructions so you can activate your game properly.
As always great job and thanks for all the efforts AnonDev .(y)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I didn't say this because I thought it's obvious but apparently not so Please understand that this crack activates the extra content in the extra version so you need to use this with the extra version to work and it won't work on the normal version because in the normal version there is no extra content to be activated in the first place.;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Crack [I haven't tested this for v9.00 Extra]

Now another legend has made a crack for V9.00 Extra.:D:p
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-of-sunville-v9-00-extra-l7team.97989/post-10422972

Thanks Heroeskirito for the amazing job.(y)(y)(y)

P.S. I tested the crack myself and it works so if it doesn't work for you then you are doing something wrong.
P.S.S. If the crack doesn't work for you then delete the persistent file from both root folder (in AppData/Roaming/RenPy/milfs_of_sunville) and the save folder in the game.

Hello People.
YellowPenguin just made a crack for Fashion Business's content that where locked behind activation code and when I asked him he said that probably that crack will work for this game as well so I tried it and guess what...It works!!!
I checked it and I was able to see the bonus content.

Here is the crack,just put it in the "game" folder and it should work.

And YellowPenguin you are a legend!!

Need an update (y)
Thx for the work ^^

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Decrypted Images for 9.0 Extra

Download:

Instructions (also included in the zip):
Unzip anywhere
Copy images from this archive's slides folder to <your_game_installation>/game/images/Slides folder, overwrite any existing files.
Copy the z_activation.rpy file to <your_game_installation>/game/00_Functions, this will ensure the game thinks it's activated to let you click on the extra options in dialogues.

DISCLAIMER
I did not personally test it yet as I way trying to release this as fast as possible for you people out here, report to me if there's any errors.
will you be updating this?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes