3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
What kind of file is this and in addition I have a Steam version, so what kind of file is needed?
It's for giving acces to all replay scene. Download at the top op. For the steam version, I don't known what you need because bcause I don"t have it. But you don't have extra scene

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
The latest version available here, which according to the description is Season 1 - 10 Extra. I do have the gallery unlocker in there? could that be the culprit?
EDIT: Hmm, took out the gallery patch, no difference.
I have somme doubt of the correct installation of it... Can you confirm you have "Milf of Sunvilev9.00GalleryUnlocker.rpy" in the "game folder'\game ?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Game works fine. your patch doesn't.
It's not my patch ! And it has been downloaded by a lot of member here. You are alone to claim it doesn't work...
I will just try to help you and nothing else.
Post a snapshot of your gallery ?
Have you put a full save in "game folder"\game\saves ?

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Game works fine. your patch doesn't.

I insist to tell you that your installation is damaged. Because I just extracted the game files again in a new directory and erased my saves in the 2 directories that the game uses. Start the game to the kitchen, make a save then quit the game, to be sure it will not interfer with a new game like yours.Then I put the file "Milf of Sunvilev9.00GalleryUnlocker.rpy" in the right directory. Start the game and load my previous save, click on the gallery and everything is active!
And you don't need a full save.

You have just wasted my time...

omniquad

Jul 18, 2022
I insist to tell you that your installation is damaged. Because I just extracted the game files again in a new directory and erased my saves in the 2 directories that the game uses. Start the game to the kitchen, make a save then quit the game, to be sure it will not interfer with a new game like yours.Then I put the file "Milf of Sunvilev9.00GalleryUnlocker.rpy" in the right directory. Start the game and load my previous save, click on the gallery and everything is active!
And you don't need a full save.

You have just wasted my time...
Hold up, I think we're talking about two different things here. my issue sin't with the gallery patch. It's with the the crack patch. The black screen and greyed out options nonsense.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Hold up, I think we're talking about two different things here. my issue sin't with the gallery patch. It's with the the crack patch. The black screen and greyed out options nonsense.
From the beggining you asked for a greyed image in the gallery... I have requested to check if the gallery unlocker is installed and you have replied, yep. So, if it's not a gallery greyed images, what is your problem ???

men1

Aug 31, 2022
Please upload on mega the download is always crashing and happen to everyone

For those of you that can't/want download the full Extra version, but have the normal version. I have made an update pack version.
Unzip in the game folder and overwrite old files. After that you have to double click on "remove unneeded file" or "remove unneeded file.bat" in the game directory to remove files that are no more present in the Extra version.

You still need any relevant mod you need. This update package will produce a strict identical to "MilfsOfSunville-Season-1-Extra-pc" files and directory from the original. No Gallery Unlocker, Decrypted files or multi-mod have been added, because you have to thanks any work made by a modder.

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Fuuuuck!!!! The Inc patch still doesn't work. Still Sophie instead of Mom and Roomates instead of sister. They got everything so far except the patch.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes