3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

omniquad

Jul 18, 2022
From the beggining you asked for a greyed image in the gallery... I have requested to check if the gallery unlocker is installed and you have replied, yep. So, if it's not a gallery greyed images, what is your problem ???
And from the beginning I said the CRACK doesn't seem to work. Not my fault you failed basic literacy. I want the EXTRAS to work. Get it? Got it? Good.

xBlackDragon76x

Sep 26, 2021
And from the beginning I said the CRACK doesn't seem to work. Not my fault you failed basic literacy. I want the EXTRAS to work. Get it? Got it? Good.
I can upload an complete Gamefolder with working crack, Gallery Unlocker, ic patch and Video enhancement mod then anyone need this!

Reactions: demoxxx82

xBlackDragon76x

Sep 26, 2021
Ok, do it and I will check the problem (put on mega or gofile)

Gallery Unlocker (it´s working fine then you play complete the Game finish)
Delete your Files in the appdata (C:\Users\.......\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\milfs_of_sunville=

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022

Delete your Files in the appdata (C:\Users\.......\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\milfs_of_sunville=
Why it's named ant not MilfsOfSunville-Season-1-Extra-pc ?
Is it a steam version ?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Ok, do it and I will check the problem (put on mega or gofile)
For your information, you can forget the video enhancement pack there is still flickering in the new videos and no real amelioration, the modder have recognised it can't do a miracle...

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I have this renamed for torrent scene!
This is MilfsOfSunville-Season-1-Extra-pc
Not the Steam Version!
Downloaded and extracted to a new directory.
deleted $USERHOME\appdata\roaming\renpy\milfs_of_sunville\* (save and persistent) doing the same in "game folder"\game\saves\*
Played the game to reach the kitchen to have acces at the gallery and all is working...

So why 2 gallery unlocker, 1 it's enough and can be deleted after the first start...
Your "language_dict.json" is obsolete. It's not for the v10 version

I think you broke your game with an incorrect version of incest patch, see the list.txt

Last edited:

omniquad

Jul 18, 2022

Besides the dictionary being in the wrong place and the walkthrough mod needing to be reinstalled, it actually works for the greyed out EXTRA scenes. Thank you for that. I haven't checked the gallery, but probably will at some stage.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
For your information, you can forget the video enhancement pack there is still flickering in the new videos and no real amelioration, the modder have recognised it can't do a miracle...
stop speaking on my behalf

reality : there is a real improvement in smoothness, everyone with decent eyes can see that.
and yes there is still some flickering coming from the early native animations but it's still worth it

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
stop speaking on my behalf

reality : there is a real improvement in smoothness, everyone with decent eyes can see that.
and yes there is still some flickering coming from the early native animations but it's still worth it
Blah blah, You finally recognize there is still flickering, so no real improvements for 4 Gb...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LarsJogger
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes