3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Is this harem,I started the game just now and when I first enter the college, ogle at Cynthia and ogle at mrs.clark but we forced to choose one person only,so this game is harem focused or single Li

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Funny how some people give this game a 5 star rating, still trying to figure out the story or if the MC gonna jerk off more than getting laid or act like a horny 14 year old horny guy 24/7.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Funny how some people give this game a 5 star rating, still trying to figure out the story or if the MC gonna jerk off more than getting laid or act like a horny 14 year old horny guy 24/7.
I guess it depends how you play the game, by the end of Season 1 you can have sex with about 3/4 of all the women, unless you turn them all down because you just want to Jerk Off.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I guess it depends how you play the game, by the end of Season 1 you can have sex with about 3/4 of all the women, unless you turn them all down because you just want to Jerk Off.
It's more about the MC seems like a horny kid on the loose ina girls locker room and also starting to see the rat/rabbit thing like a good/evil thing.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
It's more about the MC seems like a horny kid on the loose ina girls locker room and also starting to see the rat/rabbit thing like a good/evil thing.
thats the point, the Rat only cares about it's self and what he/she want's, ie how Olivia behaves.

The Rabbit cares about other people and will try to help them

Reactions: chicho1958

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
progress.png

Hello friends, last week was a quiet week, so we decided to postpone our weekly report. However, this week we have some good news to share with you.
  1. Project Update: Breeze of Passion
    We are now actively working on expanding the story. The goal is to make it more branching and varied. We want your choices as a player to have a greater impact on the protagonist's character and his relationships with other.
  2. Project Update: Breeze of Passion
    We've already completed artwork for 6 of the 8 scenes, and completed animations for 4 of the scenes. Our translators are also working tirelessly on the dialogues. So the work is in full swing!
By the way, we're still looking for volunteer translators! If you'd like to join our team and help translate the dialogues into one of the following languages:
Chinese,
French,
German,
Spanish,
Italian,
Polish,
Czech,
Hungarian or Swedish
, we'd love to have you!
Also, if any of you have video editing skills and would like to help create teasers for two of our projects, please contact us in private messages. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Thank you all so much for your support and interest in our projects!

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes