• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hopefully next chapter we will actually meet some milfs of sunville and just kill off or arrest this bully Harry, cause if this is college and not high school there are no more bullying and fights cause it’s not worth it to get expelled from college & then good luck trying to get into another college when they see you have a record for fighting in college. Hope we get to bang his friends mom soon too :love:

Reactions: Obranyi

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
The last time I played this game, I gave it up because of its troublesome sandbox mechanics, but after seeing the heated discussion and I deside download it again,hope it was worth my download time. There's almost 4GB left after compression, so I hope it's fun.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
The last time I played this game, I gave it up because of its troublesome sandbox mechanics, but after seeing the heated discussion and I deside download it again,hope it was worth my download time. There's almost 4GB left after compression, so I hope it's fun.
It's nice)

Warzenharry

Jun 27, 2023
The End of Season One came so suddenly. i though that i'm able to getting closer to Rose or Cynthia...? Or did i miss something. I've played the Steam Version

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
spoiler2.jpg

Hello, friends!
1. Project Update: Breeze of Passion
We're happy to announce that dialog for five scenes is now fully written! Among them, we especially want to highlight one dedicated to Cathy and Summer. We're sure you'll love this scene!
Besides, at the moment we are actively working on animations, and, as always, there will be a lot of them! Thanks to them you will be able to fully enjoy the beauty and charm of our characters.
2. Upcoming Update: MILFs of Sunville
The release on Patreon is very, very close - two days and you'll be able to immerse yourself in the fascinating world of MILFs of Sunville! We are now in the final stage - bug testing, which is especially important to us. We are working hard to ensure the stability and quality of the game.
And by the way, you will be able to transfer your game progression from the first episode or immediately immerse yourself in the magnificent world of our visual novel from the second episode
Thank you all for your support, we appreciate your interest in our project. We are looking forward to the release and hope that the game will be an enjoyable and satisfying experience for you. It's almost here - keep your fingers crossed for us, and see you soon!

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
poster_v11.jpg

Hey there!
Here at L7team, we're happy to present you a new update for the 2nd season of MILFs Of Sunville!
This update includes 1382 new pictures and many cool animations.
This is the opening update for the 2nd season of the game and we promise to do our best to make it even more breathtaking and hot! ;-)
By the way, we're already hard at work on the next update for the game.
You won't have to wait for long!
Your adventures in Sunville will continue!
Thank you for your amazing support!
Follow us for more news on the game's development!

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
23 video files, only 5 pertain to the sex scenes. The rest are close-ups, intro, and trailer. Waiting until next week for Extra version.

This still works. Don't know how to use/if there is a save transfer (based on the last post there was supposed to be one) but there wasn't any bunny/rat choices(with their icons) in my run.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes