3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So I got this on steam and have been playing it
Can anyone tell me are their sex scenes besides the dream with Olivia & Cynthia?
That's what I wanted to see the most

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's ironic the one time I want to see two love interests in a game
have sex (Olivia & Cynthia) it doesn't happen lol

Reactions: frozted

lukebastian

May 29, 2023
View attachment 2733334

Hello friends, last week was a quiet week, so we decided to postpone our weekly report. However, this week we have some good news to share with you.
  1. Project Update: Breeze of Passion
    We are now actively working on expanding the story. The goal is to make it more branching and varied. We want your choices as a player to have a greater impact on the protagonist's character and his relationships with other.
  2. Project Update: Breeze of Passion
    We've already completed artwork for 6 of the 8 scenes, and completed animations for 4 of the scenes. Our translators are also working tirelessly on the dialogues. So the work is in full swing!
By the way, we're still looking for volunteer translators! If you'd like to join our team and help translate the dialogues into one of the following languages:
Chinese,
French,
German,
Spanish,
Italian,
Polish,
Czech,
Hungarian or Swedish
, we'd love to have you!
Also, if any of you have video editing skills and would like to help create teasers for two of our projects, please contact us in private messages. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Thank you all so much for your support and interest in our projects!
French and motivated to help to translate. I do also speak Polish but not fluently (yet I can check if translation is good). Where can I contact you?

torpral

Jun 14, 2022
Is there a way to edit the time using a save game editor or the console? I can't go anywhere as the map tells me I need to go to the college to get the beer but the college is closed as i did another task and now its the evening

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes