3.40 star(s) 73 Votes
Feb 1, 2021
Can anybody advice how to fix this error?

I'm playing Season2-v3.02-Extra with z_universal_activation_crack.zip installed (see version.jpg)
After the scene with Nicole in Daisy's house (I guess scene before the final scene in this version) (see Scene.jpg)
An error occur (see error.jpg)

And the same error continue on other scenes with Nicole.

Thanks all in advance.

Last edited:

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
So, I downloaded "MilfsOfSunville-Season2-v3.00-Extra-pc.zip" but it says it's not activated. Is there an activation yet? Thanks.
my best advice, buy it on Steam.
Then you will get the updates automatically.
Only remaining problem you will have then is that the Walkthrough won't work on the Steam version, it crashes the game.
but the stranded help guide is there in the game.

and the game season 1 and 2 are set at a very low price on Steam.

DexterM0RGAN

Nov 11, 2023
https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/4/patreon-media/p/post/96000122/7de1e84c1efb4a8a944317f81d4ac387/eyJxIjoxMDAsIndlYnAiOjB9/1.jpg?token-time=1705881600&token-hash=MuLxZptA0fGUsDXFIaljAJjy7wi5MtM7pAAFGvKP_Ag%3D

Weekly Report

Greetings, dear members of the L7team community!
We hope your Christmas holidays were as delightful as ours. We are thrilled to announce that since January 3rd, we've been working on updates for our beloved projects. And we can't contain our excitement because our first update in 2024 is none other than "MILFs of Sunville 2v3"!
Your unwavering support and active participation in discussions across all our platforms continue to inspire us. We want you to know that your feedback and messages play a significant role in shaping the content of our updates. This time is no exception, and we are excited to share that your voices have been heard. The upcoming update is a direct reflection of your requests and desires.
Get ready, because in the upcoming update you'll be treated to scenes featuring your favorite characters Sophie and Ruth (Sean's mom).. We hope you enjoy what we've prepared for you. Your anticipation fuels our excitement!
We express our sincere gratitude for your constant support and involvement in our community. Your enthusiasm motivates us to strive for excellence, and we are genuinely thankful for the wonderful community our projects have.
Meanwhile, brace yourselves – the update is less than a month away! Stay tuned for more details, spoilers, and be among the first to enjoy the new content. Thank you for being an integral part of L7team!

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/4/patreon-media/p/post/96000122/7de1e84c1efb4a8a944317f81d4ac387/eyJxIjoxMDAsIndlYnAiOjB9/1.jpg?token-time=1705881600&token-hash=MuLxZptA0fGUsDXFIaljAJjy7wi5MtM7pAAFGvKP_Ag%3D

Weekly Report

Greetings, dear members of the L7team community!
We hope your Christmas holidays were as delightful as ours. We are thrilled to announce that since January 3rd, we've been working on updates for our beloved projects. And we can't contain our excitement because our first update in 2024 is none other than "MILFs of Sunville 2v3"!
Your unwavering support and active participation in discussions across all our platforms continue to inspire us. We want you to know that your feedback and messages play a significant role in shaping the content of our updates. This time is no exception, and we are excited to share that your voices have been heard. The upcoming update is a direct reflection of your requests and desires.
Get ready, because in the upcoming update you'll be treated to scenes featuring your favorite characters Sophie and Ruth (Sean's mom).. We hope you enjoy what we've prepared for you. Your anticipation fuels our excitement!
We express our sincere gratitude for your constant support and involvement in our community. Your enthusiasm motivates us to strive for excellence, and we are genuinely thankful for the wonderful community our projects have.
Meanwhile, brace yourselves – the update is less than a month away! Stay tuned for more details, spoilers, and be among the first to enjoy the new content. Thank you for being an integral part of L7team!
nothing about english and math teachers ?

1704626699685.gif

Feb 1, 2021
Can anybody advice how to fix this error?

I'm playing Season2-v3.02-Extra with z_universal_activation_crack.zip installed (see version.jpg)
After the scene with Nicole in Daisy's house (I guess scene before the final scene in this version) (see Scene.jpg)
An error occur (see error.jpg)

And the same error continue on other scenes with Nicole.

Thanks all in advance.

Nobody to assist and help?

Beastyboy1

Sep 3, 2022
getting this error please help me

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 129, in script call
call process_object_click(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3]) from _rcall_sprites_action1
File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 724, in script call
call process_hooks(obj_name, api_scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_10
File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 470, in script call
call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука
File "game/Quests/MLS/EP2_02/EP202_Quests.rpy", line 258, in script call
call ep22_dialogues3_sarah_1() from _rcall_ep22_dialogues3_sarah_1
File "game/Quests/MLS/EP2_02/ep22_dialogues3_sarah.rpy", line 1772, in script
playvideocontrol "video/v_MC_Sarah_sex_1.mkv" "v_MC_Sarah_sex_1" 0 1.0 0.2 fade
File "game/00_Functions/video_control.rpy", line 412, in playvideo_control_exec
playvideo_control_play_video(transition, False)
File "game/00_Functions/video_control.rpy", line 152, in playvideo_control_play_video
renpy.show_screen("show_image_screen_movie2", movie1)
One third removed.
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 342, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/00_Functions/video_control.rpy", line 152, in playvideo_control_play_video
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1220, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen show_image_screen_movie2 is not known.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
Season2-v3.00-Extra
Thu Jan 11 06:38:27 2024
```

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
getting this error please help me

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 129, in script call
call process_object_click(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3]) from _rcall_sprites_action1
File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 724, in script call
call process_hooks(obj_name, api_scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_10
File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 470, in script call
call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука
File "game/Quests/MLS/EP2_02/EP202_Quests.rpy", line 258, in script call
call ep22_dialogues3_sarah_1() from _rcall_ep22_dialogues3_sarah_1
File "game/Quests/MLS/EP2_02/ep22_dialogues3_sarah.rpy", line 1772, in script
playvideocontrol "video/v_MC_Sarah_sex_1.mkv" "v_MC_Sarah_sex_1" 0 1.0 0.2 fade
One third removed.
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 342, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1220, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen show_image_screen_movie2 is not known.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
Season2-v3.00-Extra
Thu Jan 11 06:38:27 2024
```
install the 3.02 extra patch

• Angry
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

cnmpower

Jun 19, 2018
I have the problem where on the main menu it says activated, but the game still ask to activate to unlock.

I already...
1. Downloaded the s2v3 extra
2. Downloaded the 3.02 extra patch
3. Activation crack from the OP.

no other patch or mod installed.

Or did I misunderstood something here?

Jimmy Stone

Apr 18, 2022
Hi, really good game.... i have a little problem or bug in the season2. the quest "visit becky" is not possible, visit her on the evening, but on the evening she is to work at the mall and on another time i good only talk to her and she will our meeting on the evening.... special day or is it buggy ??? thx 4 info

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
Hi, really good game.... i have a little problem or bug in the season2. the quest "visit becky" is not possible, visit her on the evening, but on the evening she is to work at the mall and on another time i good only talk to her and she will our meeting on the evening.... special day or is it buggy ??? thx 4 info
there is a 3.02 patch, try that

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes