3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Update: 12/01/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 3. MC Name was not removed from all conversation lines. Sometimes it just didn't make sense to put son/cuz instead.

Update: 9/29/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 2 (Fixed).

Changed as much as I could that made sense.

Just replace the file in the game folder.

Rename file to "language_dict_backup.json" and replace with the one in the" tl" folder. This fixed some problems where changes would not load.

Work for Season 1 as well.
Hii . new update is available.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to the game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch

Updated for S2 v3
Hii.new update is available.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to the game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch

Updated for S2 v3
this stopped working at the mom bike scene just fyi- the warning screen still occurs

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hii.new update is available.
this stopped working at the mom bike scene just fyi- the warning screen still occurs
This is just a post up from your comments...

I can't update the crack right now, I think the dev forgot to update the new decrypted string so the game will always return invalid code

Here is the decrypted funcs if anyone wants to give it a go.

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-of-sunville-s2-v4-extra-l7team.97989/post-12896649

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i can read nothing on that file its all bullshit no activation code can some one explain
You can't read that he said the CRACK needs updated?

When the crack works it automatically activates the game on launch, he just said he DOES NOT have time to update at this exact moment. You can still play the game; you just don't get the "extra scenes".

All scenes and extra scenes in the update are posted here in the spoiler tab.

Codes are Patreon user specific....

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
You can't read that he said the CRACK needs updated?

When the crack works it automatically activates the game on launch, he just said he DOES NOT have time to update at this exact moment. You can still play the game; you just don't get the "extra scenes".

All scenes and extra scenes in the update are posted here in the spoiler tab.

Codes are Patreon user specific....
Hi SonsOfLiberty:

I occasionally download this game and view the images in the images/slides folder.

Do you know if this crack code also unencrypts image files as some cannot be opened with an image viewer. It says the header is unrecognized. As an example I donwloaded both the original and your compressed version and both have the same issue. eg image names img_940900 and img_940906. I oopened a good image using notepad and the first few characters are RIFF whereas the supposedly corrupted images starts with EXTRA204.

Thanks for your assistance.

Cheers

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
so what is new with this? is it even worth getting yet ?
since the patches have to be updated and what not for this version to work properly

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
Hi SonsOfLiberty:

I occasionally download this game and view the images in the images/slides folder.

Do you know if this crack code also unencrypts image files as some cannot be opened with an image viewer. It says the header is unrecognized. As an example I donwloaded both the original and your compressed version and both have the same issue. eg image names img_940900 and img_940906. I oopened a good image using notepad and the first few characters are RIFF whereas the supposedly corrupted images starts with EXTRA204.

Thanks for your assistance.

Cheers
Yes the crack allow you to view the encrypted images (only inside the game), the image files stay encrypted.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes