3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Since I caught up from v5 to 7v only two days ago, I'll wait until the next update to have more content.

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
Hello People.
YellowPenguin just made a crack for Fashion Business's content that where locked behind activation code and when I asked him he said that probably that crack will work for this game as well so I tried it and guess what...It works!!!
I checked it and I was able to see the bonus content.

Here is the crack,just put it in the "game" folder and it should work.

And YellowPenguin you are a legend!!
It didn't work with daisy's sex scene from last update, any tips?

taru

Apr 23, 2018
I'm not sure I understand all the active dislike this game seems to be getting. Seems pretty competent and well made. The story and scenario aren't particularly original or rational, but nothing out of the ordinary around these parts.
id say its cause the mc is a weird horny almost man child that the creator passes off as charming also he's poorly written extremely so that he can't even hold a conversation without acting like he's the biggest virgin that's never seen a woman before. I dunno, there's a whole ass list on why the mc is the worst part of the game, better writing for him would mean all the difference in the game.

Last edited:

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
You wanna go into more detail on that?
It's a linear game. A sandbox is supposed to be free roam but there's nothing to actually do. The only sandbox elements consist of two jobs 1 of which has 1 repeated sex scene and the other is just a repeated normal scene and paying a hooker and that's it for the sandbox elements. The rest pretty much plays out as another VN.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes