3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
no problem. This is my first catch of the MC calling his mom sophie, there could be more like this throughout the game. I haven't had time to play past this point yet. There could be more naming issues.
I wish I would have known that the Steam version didn't come with editable options besides naming your MC. I know I can just download a patch from this or other sites, but I shouldn't have to do that for a game I bought.

These Devs are going to have to let Steam users know in the game's description, what type of options it has (Name your character, Change other character's Names & Relations) something like that.

Don't want to waste money on a game that doesn't include those options. It's something that has been bothering me so much lately.

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
I still don't understand why you would show the MCs dick while he is jerking off, rather than show what he is jerking off to. Do you devs have a dick fetish...

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I still don't understand why you would show the MCs dick while he is jerking off, rather than show what he is jerking off to. Do you devs have a dick fetish...
This isn't the only game that shows that x_x I wonder if guys actually watch themselves masturbate like these MC's do, staring at their own dick xD

These Devs do enjoy that POV lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A lotta cha ttur ba te accounts and countless other
streaming services offer hours upon hours
of boys or girls and everything in between
or beyond diddling themselves.
Those certainly watch themselves
and they also record themselves and
also stream live sessions so others can see also.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are plastered everywhere once you kill the pop up filters.
Lots of material to draw inspiration from.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Android version?

There is no Android version of this game.

You can try one of the few Android port request threads and ask.

There is hotfix out to.

Fixes:
  • "No scene found! : mall_street" error
  • Spanish translation completed.
If you haven't encountered such an error, you can skip this fix.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes