3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

hisnik2

Apr 20, 2023
i have downloade v6 xtra and actiavted it with gallery unlocker but whnevr i am try to watch sophie scene from gallery it starts from kitchen and ends there only like her every scene. am i missing something plase help
After kitchen go to her bedroom there is a scene with her.

Jun 1, 2023
It talks about the gallery, not in the game...
exactly i played this game a few months back on my old laptop and i rembere it was grinding af, now i am not going complete the whole game for 1-2 scene, there must be a way. glitch in gallery. plz someone share their saves till atleast the last update i can grind for this one but not previous ones

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Need help. Why do I have to get the bar all the way to the top and cum several times to advance the scene? Am I missing something??

EDIT: I guess using that bar is only optional.

Last edited:

omniquad

Jul 18, 2022
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to the game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch

Updated for S2 v6
Doesn't seem to work. Copied to /game folder and Extras still deactivated

• Angry
Reactions: joelurmel

nolans99

Oct 31, 2023
Hi guys, pls help me.
I have this error when the college administration calls me on phone after having interacted with the bully guy who (I don’t remember his name) washes the floor. How can I solve it?

Reactions: camelot22

ij1962

Aug 7, 2018
For those who have the error when the phone message from college admin comes up, you have to do this, save before the phone message comes up, install the standard version 6 of the game along side the extra version and run it, you should now have both versions open, in the standard version load the save you just made in the extra version, click on the phone and the message will show, change screens by clicking any direction, then save the game in the standard version, go back the extra version of 6 and load the save you just made in the standard version in the extra version and the game will continue.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Update: 6/28/2024: iPatch for Season 2 Version 6.00 (Should work for both Standard and Extra). ***Fixed missed lines***

Update: 4/26/2024: Minor text updates.

Update: 4/24/2024: iPatch for Season 2 Version 5.02 Extra (language file is same as standard).

Update: 2/11/2024: iPatch for Season 2 Version 4.02 Extra.

Update: 12/01/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 3. MC Name was not removed from all conversation lines. Sometimes it just didn't make sense to put son/cuz instead.

Update: 9/29/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 2 (Fixed).

Changed as much as I could that made sense.

Just replace the file in the game folder.

Rename file to "language_dict_backup.json" and replace with the one in the" tl" folder. This fixed some problems where changes would not load.

Work for Season 1 as well.
we need to rename the file language cuz it has ips2v6 that the original has not to being able to replace the old one,right?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Kind of bummed that the multi-mod does not work for S1. I got a parsing failure. Maybe one day the multi-mod can be used for it. Unless it doesn't work with the crack or the incest patch for some reason.

Has anyone else had an issue with the different mods being loaded into the game file?

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
This is what's happening when I have the universal crack, multi mod and the incest patch in the "game" folder. When I delete the multi mod I don't have any issues with the game starting.

UPDATE: Even with just the incest patch and the multi mod I get the parsing script failed. I have no idea why.

Last edited:

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
This is what's happening when I have the universal crack, multi mod and the incest patch in the "game" folder. When I delete the multil mod I don't have any issues with the game starting.

UPDATE: Even with just the incest patch and the multi mod I get the parsing script failed. I have no idea why.
Mod isn't updated yet, so ofc it won't work...

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes