3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I'm enjoying this game so far, but I wish there were more progress on the Sophie front. She's one of the most attractive MILFs I've ever seen in a game. This is called "MILFS" of Sunville, after all. Couldn't really care less about the hooker.
Am I correct that the current content ends after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dalurker

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Animations are cool but it would be amazing if we could have an opportunity to fix or hold camera during the animations instead of watching how camera makes circle every 2 or 5 sec. What is your opinion guys?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Animations are cool but it would be amazing if we could have an opportunity to fix or hold camera during the animations instead of watching how camera makes circle every 2 or 5 sec. What is your opinion guys?
It's already been a solid game, i don't want to ask more than recent updates to the developer. most of good games are abandoned i hope this one keep on going till the end.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
the game definitely has my attention, the renders look good and the story so far is pretty good.

I think the writing is pretty good, i really like the direction the older sister is taking, the only thing about the writing i dont like it the MC sound kinda whinny most of the time, we get it he would rather stay in the big city then a small town. the morality system is kinda bad but i like it because of that; basically the morality choices are very vague, its hard to tell which option is good (rabbit) and which is bad (rat) but since the game tells you which is which its easy to stay on the path you want to (unless this is because of the mod).

Right now there isnt much content, ill give it some time before playing some more.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes