3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
when you show me proper patch then say something nit that shit with Henry and Ma !!!
It is a proper patch, and while there are a few areas it could be improved, it does a great job at adding incest to the game. I think the issue is your standards and expectations for the patch. For example, given the context of the story thus far, it makes no sense for Henry to be referred to as, "dad" by the MC since he is not the MC's father. The only thing not entirely clear to me with the patch is whether or not Cynthia is blood-related to the MC and Olivia. I could be forgetting things, but pretty sure I remember Cynthia stating she doesn't have the same dad as the MC, which would imply she is Henry and Sophie's daughter while the MC and Olivia have the same dad from Sophie. Which given that, it is kind of hard to place where Cynthia comes in given the timeline and Cynthia's interactions with the MC.

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
how do you activate the incest path again? I moved it over to game but it is not activating , at the bit where I returned the money it says "you 're almost like my son"

Last edited:

Offensive_Ed

Mar 30, 2022
Umm guys need help, after the party at Arnie's the day skips directly to monday in MC's bedroom like nothing really happened, is this a glitch or what ?

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Are there actually choices in this game, other than different ways of being a pervert? Does the MC stop being a dick? Why are they doing PE at 'college'?

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
my game ends at this place. is this correct or am I doing something wrong ??? nothing further happens. just the initial picture and that's it.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes