3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
poster_1.jpg

Our team is happy to present to you the newest regular update for "MILFs of Sunville"!
It includes 1186 new pictures, 2360 lines of dialogue and a ton of cool animations!
We've put a lot of effort into this update and we hope you'll enjoy it.
As the game is still in development, some translations may lag behind a little. Most translations are being made by members of the community and sometimes they don't have enough time to translate huge chunks of text in the time between updates.
We encourage anyone interested to join our translation team and help us improve the game!
Translation progress so far:
  • German 100%
  • French 100%
  • Spanish 100%
  • Turkish 100%
  • Russian 100%
  • Chinese 100%
  • Ukrainian 100%
We're already hard at work on the new stuff. Expect much more amazing updates to come!

Enjoy the game!

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
just had a crash. came after my evening fun with Daisy (no more events to do afterwards), then back home and talked to Sophie and tried to go to bed (Im' using the MOD) and that's a full on crash which bails out of the game, I guess Daisy will just have to blow me again :-
View attachment 2040910
This error is most likely due to the mod

DIRTY Filthy Animal сказал(а):

Hope this hotty teacher has scenes in next update, anybody know?
As far as I know, not yet.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Is there a release note area for what's in the 'extra version'? It would help to see if the patreon tier upgrade is worth it.
From my run:
I only got extra choices options with Carrie (the customer) and the computer lab teacher Ms. Hill.

Edit More spoilers: Carrie's extra scene was pretty good but Ms. Hill's extra scene doesn't look as good. I would wait maybe until next week where it is $20 if you're interested. More importantly not sure how someone would work around activating their extra version. I had to use my patreon login.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
From my run:
I only got extra choices options with Carrie (the customer) and the computer lab teacher Ms. Hill.

Edit More spoilers: Carrie's extra scene was pretty good but Ms. Hill's extra scene doesn't look as good. I would wait maybe until next week where it is $20 if you're interested. More importantly not sure how someone would work around activating their extra version. I had to use my patreon login.
Was debating buying it, is there any content with the mom this update?

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Was debating buying it, is there any content with the mom this update?
All I got was a drunken makeout session and stripping her out of her robe when she's in bed (again). That's in the regular version. Overall, I would say the update was good enough to warrant the $10 regular version. A bit short, but would understand that the animations would take the most amount of time.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Don't use the MOD for 5.0 it will crash your game...seems to happen after significant parts and right as you got to bed afterwards....has happened after the Daisy BJ and after putting Sophie to bed, each time you can swap back to non MOD-ed version and then back to MOD-ed or just leave it as unMOD-ed....not sure how much is left in V 5.0 after the Sophie going to bed part.

UPDATE - apparently there is a fix for this, it's just not posted somewhere easy to find, there is a file in the game/characters folder that needs to be replaced (in the MOD version, I assume), file is called 'Bed_Management.rpy - so if you are having this issue, see if you can find the thread with that in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I have a problem in Sean's event.
A message about Becky didn’t complete.

I message with him about more than 6 times.
The same message but quest didn’t completed.

I message him many times:
i) after the talk with Becky
ii) after the first message with Becky
iii) in front of MC's home,
iv) after the dinner with MC's family
v) after the sexchat with Becky (1 pic = 1$)
vi) after the scene with Mark
vii) fews times after that day at night

But nothing happened, it didint completed.

Can Anyone Please ATTACH A Save File After The Bed Management Problem..??
[MC cant go to sleep after the BJ from Daisy]

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes