3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Hi guys, just to understand... the extra version when? Because i prefer to wait the extra and play at the best the new version.
Thank you
You know on what kind of site you are or? The Extra version comes when someone leaks it...

Reactions: filochard

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You know on what kind of site you are or? The Extra version comes when someone leaks it...
Yes and not.
Because if the developer has not released the extra content yet, no one can upload it. My question was... if someone know when the extra will be released. So we can understand when it would be uploaded here.

Last time someone say that the developer need more or less one week to relase the extra. So i expect the uploaded her in two or three day after that week.
So if someone tell me... extra is already relased on the main site... i just come her and look if in this day the extra is realased or not. At last know when the extra is relase, let me know when i can see if the upload is here or not.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes and not.
Because if the developer has not released the extra content yet, no one can upload it. My question was... if someone know when the extra will be released. So we can understand when it would be uploaded here.

Last time someone say that the developer need more or less one week to relase the extra. So i expect the uploaded her in two or three day after that week.
So if someone tell me... extra is already relased on the main site... i just come her and look if in this day the extra is realased or not. At last know when the extra is relase, let me know when i can see if the upload is here or not.
Extra verion has been releasted 4 days ago for 30+ patrons !!!!

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Anyone else notised, that there is no camera icon on the top right corner, why ??????

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Much respect to the dev on the animated menu, some very nicely done models, and highly polished renders. Personally not a huge fan of sandbox, but the game is done very well for the style.

Reactions: boy2636

dmico

Sep 13, 2019
Thank you i just need this. At last now i know that we only need an hero to upload it here. So better to check in a few days and see if there is the extra content relased.
Thank you again
The images and videos for the extra version scenes are already in the game folder that's uploaded. It just needs a patch to activate it and access it through normal game play.

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
Anybody experiencing the game crashing after going to bed? this happened after coming home from the evening at Daisy scene.

This is the error i keep getting

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 97, in script call
    call process_hooks("enter_scene", scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_13 #хук вызывается после входа на сцену и отрисовки (как autorun)
  File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 405, in script call
    call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука
  File "game/Characters/Bed_Management.rpy", line 39, in script call
    call ep01_dialogues2_day1_family_3b() from _rcall_ep01_dialogues2_day1_family_3b
    call process_hooks("enter_scene", scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_13 #хук вызывается после входа на сцену и отрисовки (как autorun)
    call ep01_dialogues2_day1_family_3b() from _rcall_ep01_dialogues2_day1_family_3b
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep01_dialogues2_day1_family_3b'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1444, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep01_dialogues2_day1_family_3b'.

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
v5.00-Extra
Fri Aug 19 10:56:15 2022
Sabre1995 posted the fix for this error on page 67. The fix is Bed_Management.rpy and it goes in the Game/Characters folder (thank you AJ for pointing this out - the game now works a whole lot better after I read your comment!).

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
MILFs of Sunville [v6.00] [L7team] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,96 GB / 1,52 GB - MilfsOfSunville-v6.00-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 1,51 GB - MilfsOfSunville-v6.00-mac-crunched.zip
= ~38,4% of the original size, image/video quality 60%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TYVM for supplying full mac compression support

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes