3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
Hello to all who was waiting for ic path update!
My first try in it, so don't be hard on me :)
You just need to extract in MoS/game folder and rewrite file (be sure to copy original file if it doesn't work and you want to restore it)

UPD.: Waiting v6.0 Extra -> updating it
kinda wish you didnt take down the 5.00 patch untill the 6.00 is up
but on the other hand, i understand, you would be bombarded by "omg this patch isnt working" replies if you didnt take it down :rolleyes:

Reactions: Deathdawg

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I hope that in one of the upcoming update that the MC changes his clothes. He never has in all the time I've been playing. Maybe just a change of T Shirt for hygiene. ;) :coffee:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Antera and bcool

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Totally love the renders in this one, linking the interface and the elements are all working well together. Just need lots more content and we have a winner winner - chicken dinner :)

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Pov change during animations is so annoying. I see a good animation from a good angle and want to jerk off to it damnit but the game keeps spinning around changing angles. Just split that big animation into few smaller ones and let us change angles manually. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Can i download the game or there are some missing scene or bug? So i know if i have to wait to get them patched or not

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes