3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

AnonDev

Dec 7, 2022
If you understood his logic you can brute force those keys somehow but it's not worth the effort lol... just appreciate that the authors know how to code and the game is really good.
I managed to get decrypted images for the game, just need a few posts here since I'm new before I can send links, going to make a zip file with the decrypted images when I can.

AnonDev

Dec 7, 2022
Decrypted extra images for v7.0.0
Also includes the activation script provided by user groundzer0 here
If you already have this activation script, skip the step.

This setup assumes you have freshly downloaded the v7.0.0 game, and not an upgrade from v6.0.1

vv -- Download to the images + activation script below -- vv

As always, if you like the game, please consider supporting the developers on their respective platforms so they can continue providing update to the game(s) you love.

There is an instructions.txt file inside the zip but I will rewrite them here anyway.

1. Copy the file z_activation.rpy to <your_game_folder>/game/00_Functions
2. Copy the images in the slides folder of this archive to <your_game_folder>/game/images/Slides
3. Run the game. It should be activated in the bottom left.

Triggering extra scenes should not produce a black screen as the image files are decrypted.

DISCLAIMER

I did not personally test it as I don't have a save file that has progressed further enough to get the v7.0.0 extra content yet.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

duosasinos

Aug 7, 2022

This setup assumes you have freshly downloaded the v7.0.0 game, and not an upgrade from v6.0.1

As always, if you like the game, please consider supporting the developers on their respective platforms so they can continue providing update to the game(s) you love.

There is an instructions.txt file inside the zip but I will rewrite them here anyway.

2. Copy the images in the slides folder of this archive to <your_game_folder>/game/images/Slides

Triggering extra scenes should not produce a black screen as the image files are decrypted.

DISCLAIMER

I did not personally test it as I don't have a save file that has progressed further enough to get the v7.0.0 extra content yet.

Enjoy!
Confirmed, it's working!

Reactions: AnonDev

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone give me the activation?
I try to download the one someone post, but strangely i cant download it.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

DISCLAIMER

Enjoy!
you dropped this.jpg

badboyvn

Dec 8, 2021

DISCLAIMER

Enjoy!
It's working.
Many thanks !

Reactions: AnonDev

abd000

Sep 2, 2020
Thanks, for the help, that placement got me to input the code and it's activated now. I'm facing one more problem though and I'm wondering if you may be having it too? The earlier extra content plays just fine, but any of the latest stuff from this update doesn't necessarily give me an error; it just freezes the game entirely. I have to close the thing and I get a pop-up telling me the app isn't responding. I've only seen people test this stuff with the earlier content so I'm curious if I'm the only one with this problem or if others have had similar issues.

edit: Weirdly enough, I tried installing the multi-mod for the hell of it and when I get to the first extra scene of this update I now get a screen asking me to activate my code even though it should already be active. I'm able to input whatever and get it going no problem. I then get a few renders of the anal scene before it freezes again. Don't think it has to do much with anything, but just seemed like an odd thing.
Can u plzz tell me the code

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Can u plzz tell me the code
There's no one code, it's different depending on your Patreon account. If you want one you're gonna have to pay up. It's really not that big of a deal any way You're able to access most extra content except the stuff for this current update. So either just wait a bit or subscribe.

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
Se planea alguna actualización en el futuro.
si estimado amigo, hay actualizaciones periodicas, y si me permites una sugerencia, usa el idioma ingles, para este foro, ese es el idioma predominante y muchos no te daran respuesta, si bien no esta prohibido el español seria conveniente que uses ambos idiomas..
google traductor es la solucion.
gran saludo

Yes, dear friend, there are regular updates, and if you allow me a suggestion, use the English language, for this forum, that is the predominant language and many will not give you an answer, although Spanish is not prohibited, it would be convenient for you to use both languages. .
Google translator is the solution.
big greeting

Reactions: EraRamp
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes