3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

fatherms

Aug 30, 2022
Hello People.
YellowPenguin just made a crack for Fashion Business's content that where locked behind activation code and when I asked him he said that probably that crack will work for this game as well so I tried it and guess what...It works!!!
I checked it and I was able to see the bonus content.

Here is the crack,just put it in the "game" folder and it should work.

And YellowPenguin you are a legend!!

how can i download the file?

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Here is the crack,just put it in the "game" folder and it should work.
So I have the version 7 with extras and put the crack.rpy into the game folder. Than I have loaded a save with the blond in the school directors office and wanted to see one of the blocked scenes but still get the code request. Do i have start from the beginning or unren the files?

And by the way: I also do not find the gallery and on the menu screen it says "mod detected..."

Have a nice day

blubberina

May 29, 2017
So I have the version 7 with extras and put the crack.rpy into the game folder. Than I have loaded a save with the blond in the school directors office and wanted to see one of the blocked scenes but still get the code request. Do i have start from the beginning or unren the files?

And by the way: I also do not find the gallery and on the menu screen it says "mod detected..."

Have a nice day

Okay at least I found the gallery but how to unlock it?

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Extra Scenes in this update:

Miss Hill Anal Doggy
Cumming inside Mia's mouth
Sex with Emma
Cum in Emma's mouth

Other Notes:

Just kiss Mom and younger sister. You have the option for panties or a kiss from the older(?)sister

I have to wait until next week to see the Extra Scenes unless it leaks.

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So... who is Emma again. I think I remember but not sure. Is she the blind chick from the last update?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reactions: sc0rps
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes