3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to the game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch

Updated for S2 v5
Can you please update the crack?
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-of-sunville-s2-v6-00-standard-l7team.97989/post-14123122

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
MILFs of Sunville [S2 v6.00 Extra] [L7team]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Gallery is still bugged... they moved the Clone of the "Kitchen" scene, from the Cowgirl thumbnail, to the Olivia Shower one to the left, instead... two thumbs still load the same scene.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Is there another way to view this scene then?
Yea you have to play it normally. It's sequential order, so AFTER you do the Kitchen stuff with Sophie, then there will be an option to "Shower", then now that we have EXTRA you can choose [Keep Watching] or Peek, whatever it was.
Not a fan of Olivia myself, but she offers more angles now. That's all the missing scene is.

ocean1208

Feb 27, 2023
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to the game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch

Updated for S2 v6
I extracted and copied it to the game folder normally, but it still doesn't work,s2v6

hisnik2

Apr 20, 2023
No. It's not. At least for me. When try to replay Olivia Shower Scene or Sophie Bed Scene it gets me to Sophie in the kitchen.

I'm playing V6.0 Extra + MilfsOfSunville-Season2-v5.02-Extra_Multimod + z_universal_activation_crack

Does anybody else have the same?
Just talk to Sophie and after that enter bathroom.

How can i apply crack? In main menu i still have activate button.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes