MasterEldrag

Sep 27, 2018
As I understand, in the end of season 1, best option to be on rat/rabbit scale is in the middle. A there is a way to change it without start the game again? Tried go many times to Carrie, but it seems doesn't change anything.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Hello! Do previous versions of the game exist with "Extra Scenes" unlocked ? Is there a cracked version available or is the only unlock option to become a patreon ? I have version 6.00 and 7.00 installed with crack and incest patch. The "Extra scenes" are still locked.
regards
They are locked because this Version is the regular, if you want the Extras Scenes you have to pay for the Extra Version which is currently up for 20 bucks.

PassiveEnergy

May 20, 2022
man we need more darker-skinned women in games! this is not a political rant, I just love darker-skinned women, be it Hispanic, Indian, African, etc. I have to say the major draw for me was screenshot 17, she looks just stunning! Can't wait to romance her for sure!
Indian would be interesting. I'm sure there is but can't recall a game with that race.

Reactions: nitram5

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I'm having a problem gaining access to the Extra content in 7.0. I've run the crack mod as well as the walkthrough and incest, all to no avail. Is it that the 7.0 version is the straight up vanilla without the Extra content? I checked and the most recent available from the dev is 7.04. Any ideas?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm having a problem gaining access to the Extra content in 7.0. I've run the crack mod as well as the walkthrough and incest, all to no avail. Is it that the 7.0 version is the straight up vanilla without the Extra content? I checked and the most recent available from the dev is 7.04. Any ideas?
The extra version is NOT here, the one posted is the "normal/standard" version, the EXTRA content is NOT in the "normal/standard" version.

Reactions: Caeir

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thank you. I see 6.0 is there so I'll download and play it. Thanks again.
Yeah, only v6 is the only extra version right now, v7 extra hasn't came here yet, well technically it would be v7.02 at this point since there has been 2 bug fix releases now whenever it does show up.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes