soo54

Jun 29, 2023
No, I haven't gotten any calls or prompts from morning till night
If I remember well, you can have only "Magic ritual" or "Strip game". I have too "Magic ritual" missed, and you can view it by choosing another option before (when you have to do both events).

Feb 1, 2021
There's error in replaying gallery. When I try to replay scenes marked with red square the game start playing scene with Sophie in the kitchen.

Milfs Of Sunville Gallery Error.jpg

Sophie Kitchen Scene.jpg

Scenes are from "Home" group of scenes.

Anybody else have this issue?

Is there a way to fix it and to replay correct scenes?

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: _mraz22
Feb 1, 2021
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to the game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch

Updated for S2 v6

maximusleroy can you update your crack for V7.0? It isn't working anymore.

Golivyd

Feb 23, 2022
I install the latest crack for version v6 and it doesn’t work for me. All Extra scenes are closed =C. What am I doing wrong?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I install the latest crack for version v6 and it doesn’t work for me. All Extra scenes are closed =C. What am I doing wrong?
Duh... of course it doesn't work - why would you think that version 6 patch would work in version 7????

You'll have to wait just like the rest of us...

Golivyd

Feb 23, 2022
Duh... of course it doesn't work - why would you think that version 6 patch would work in version 7????

You'll have to wait just like the rest of us...
That's how it worked before. You install the crack and it opens everything except the newest ones =/

joelurmel

Engaged Member
Nov 3, 2022
That's how it worked before. You install the crack and it opens everything except the newest ones =/
This is because the dev let the old extras decrypted and have nothing to do with the crack...
And this is not the case now.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Damn bro Olivia is so fucking ugly(she might have a good heart but her face is something else) it amazes me that she is Sophie's daughter. She gotta be 100% adopted or just got shorter end of the gene pool. Didn't get Sophie's beauty, didn't get her humongous tits, didn't get her sophie-stication or mannerism. She is her own brute.

• Haha
Reactions: koksokur
3.40 star(s) 80 Votes