SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just downloaded it (7.04 Extra), the gallery unlocker, and used the crack for v6. Every scene shown in the gallery is unlocked.
The extra version is not extra gallery scenes, it is "extra sex scenes" in already present scenes in the normal version of the game, it also says the game is not activated with the old crack.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: candy27

candy27

Aug 11, 2019
And? Where is your proof??? This is just a thumbnail...
If I post a video, you will say it's just a video. I played and all the extras were playable. I don't need to prove anything. I just want to guide others so that they don't have to wait for the new crack

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
The extra version is not extra gallery scenes, it is "extra sex scenes" in already present scenes in the normal version of the game, it also says the game is not activated with the old crack.
Oh my bad, I saw all the scenes with 'extra' under them in the gallery and thought that's what people meant. I missed the big red box in the main menu somehow lol

joelurmel

Engaged Member
Nov 3, 2022
Just downloaded it (7.04 Extra), the gallery unlocker, and used the crack for v6. Every scene shown in the gallery is unlocked.

EDIT: See post #5648.
This is not a crack, as I've already explained! It's just the static decrypted part of images without animation...

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
This is not a crack, as I've already explained! It's just the static decrypted part of images without animation...
Alright I'm a bit of a burnout and clearly confused. I downloaded the 7.04 version, used the v6 crack from the OP, the main menu had the 'Not activated' message. I downloaded the other crack, posted by Gryzzly (post #5267). Now the main menu says 'Activated.' I went into the game and tried out the last extra with Daisy where she rewards you with a video, and got black images but the animation still played. Is that what you mean or am I using the wrong scene to test it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
What kind of missing animations are you talking about?
There are no animation files in the Images/Slides folder, only regular jpg images are placed there, and the game code provides decoding of encoded files only from this folder.
The code of this game is an exact copy of the code Fashion Business, where many versions have been released activator of two kinds: decoded images or code to activate the game., both of them are no different in the game.

I'm even afraid to imagine how many people you misled while writing more than 3000 of your posts here.

joelurmel

Engaged Member
Nov 3, 2022
What kind of missing animations are you talking about?
There are no animation files in the Images/Slides folder, only regular jpg images are placed there, and the game code provides decoding of encoded files only from this folder.
The code of this game is an exact copy of the code Fashion Business, where many versions have been released activator of two kinds: decoded images or code to activate the game., both of them are no different in the game.

I'm even afraid to imagine how many people you misled while writing more than 3000 of your posts here.
Wrong! Some images aren't real images, even if they're called jpg. Because they contain encrypted animations inside.
The use of the old crack have no impact, because it does not contain any info about version 7! So, it does nothing.
And the new so-called crack, just makes a false activation. And since the encrypted images are no longer encrypted, but incomplete, the verification code is not activated, period.
If you are happy to use it, do it

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
Wrong! Some images aren't real images, even if they're called jpg. Because they contain encrypted animations inside.
I hope you can give me an example of a single animation file out of over 12000 files in the Images/Slides folder, or will your claim remain an unsubstantiated assertion?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Alright I'm a bit of a burnout and clearly confused. I downloaded the 7.04 version, used the v6 crack from the OP, the main menu had the 'Not activated' message. I downloaded the other crack, posted by Gryzzly (post #5267). Now the main menu says 'Activated.' I went into the game and tried out the last extra with Daisy where she rewards you with a video, and got black images but the animation still played. Is that what you mean or am I using the wrong scene to test it?

If it's fully activated, I'm pretty sure there should be no black images/scenes unless there is a bug with the actual game.

joelurmel

Engaged Member
Nov 3, 2022
I hope you can give me an example of a single animation file out of over 12000 files in the Images/Slides folder, or will your claim remain an unsubstantiated assertion?
The proof with img_924405.jpg from the v6 with a true activation.
I'm adding the current version 7 file, which isn't a real jpg as it's named, but a webp.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 80 Votes