lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
The proof with img_924405.jpg from the v6 with a true activation.
I'm adding the current version 7 file, which isn't a real jpg as it's named, but a webp.
I don't want this pointless argument. In addition to the crack, which you call not a crack, I have already found a combination of numbers in the network, which allows you to decrypt encrypted files of the current version using the utility presented in the Fashion Buisness thread. After decryption the files are identical up to the byte from this crack.
In addition, in version 8 of the game, the encrypted files of version 7 will no longer be encrypted and you can also compare them and they will be identical up to the byte.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And video files in the game are not encrypted at all.

candy27

Aug 11, 2019
Alright I'm a bit of a burnout and clearly confused. I downloaded the 7.04 version, used the v6 crack from the OP, the main menu had the 'Not activated' message. I downloaded the other crack, posted by Gryzzly (post #5267). Now the main menu says 'Activated.' I went into the game and tried out the last extra with Daisy where she rewards you with a video, and got black images but the animation still played. Is that what you mean or am I using the wrong scene to test it?

It's not complicated. You can see All extra image & video of game. what else you need? I think this repeatable scene has no image. if there was a missing image you would encounter error window

Reactions: sstrangemd

zobi64

Mar 23, 2022
Why the crack for V6 and older was little kilo octects, and the crack for v7 is more mega octects?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's not complicated. You can see All extra image & video of game. what else you need? I think this repeatable scene has no image. if there was a missing image you would encounter error window
Not always, I've had/seen games where the image is black but has text (like he showed) with no error screens.

And as other have been saying they are getting black screens, that could be the crack, could be the game, could be something on their end.

Reactions: candy27

soo54

Jun 29, 2023
Bro Sophie is not calling me help
Spend time somehow. If you do in your bed, I remember it doesn't happen. Try to go to park and make some money, after the shift you will get the call, if I remember well. I had this problem, it was somehow tricky but I passed it.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Update: 9/11/2024: iPatch for Season 2 Version 7.00.

Update: 6/28/2024: iPatch for Season 2 Version 6.00 (Should work for both Standard and Extra). ***Fixed missed lines***

Update: 4/26/2024: Minor text updates.

Update: 4/24/2024: iPatch for Season 2 Version 5.02 Extra (language file is same as standard).

Update: 2/11/2024: iPatch for Season 2 Version 4.02 Extra.

Update: 12/01/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 3. MC Name was not removed from all conversation lines. Sometimes it just didn't make sense to put son/cuz instead.

Update: 9/29/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 2 (Fixed).

Changed as much as I could that made sense.

Just replace the file in the game folder.

Rename file to "language_dict_backup.json" and replace with the one in the" tl" folder. This fixed some problems where changes would not load.

Work for Season 1 as well.
will the ipatch works with 7.4 extra ?

Feb 1, 2021
There's error in replaying gallery. When I try to replay scenes marked with red square the game start playing scene with Sophie in the kitchen.

View attachment 4098676

View attachment 4098677

Scenes are from "Home" group of scenes.

Anybody else have this issue?

Is there a way to fix it and to replay correct scenes?

Thanks

So this is error in Game or...? The same was when I played V6 and it is happening again in V7. Anybody knows how to fix it?

DukeNukem6666

Sep 12, 2022
Spend time somehow. If you do in your bed, I remember it doesn't happen. Try to go to park and make some money, after the shift you will get the call, if I remember well. I had this problem, it was somehow tricky but I passed it.
I've worked many shifts. Still waiting. This is crazy. Anyone complete 7.04? If so, please post a game save.

soo54

Jun 29, 2023
I've worked many shifts. Still waiting. This is crazy. Anyone complete 7.04? If so, please post a game save.
It doesn't make sense to go to the mall, but go to the mall in the morning and click on the mall entrance, but just when the only event remain is "Choosing a job".

Edit: I just repeat many times "Call Sean in the evening" as being my last event before "Choosing a job", and it seems that the call appeared in many locations. Maybe should be the last event done in this update. Do you have "Choosing a job" as last event to be done?

Last edited:

rjmpcr

May 29, 2024
So, I played with the crack provided for latest version and I wanted to report it works perfectly fine. All animations and images were visible.
As for blacks screens, there were around 4. But it was meant to be there by code. No images were skipped. I rechecked this when i encountered the first one. The black screens were there like slow transitions. I hated it.
Even if those transitions were caused by crack(which i highly doubt), I can 100% say that no images/animations were lost as I checked (unless you are doing some weird path).
Hope this helps people in future.

Reactions: lipe2410

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
So, I played with the crack provided for latest version and I wanted to report it works perfectly fine. All animations and images were visible.
As for blacks screens, there were around 4. But it was meant to be there by code. No images were skipped. I rechecked this when i encountered the first one. The black screens were there like slow transitions. I hated it.
Even if those transitions were caused by crack(which i highly doubt), I can 100% say that no images/animations were lost as I checked (unless you are doing some weird path).
Hope this helps people in future.
what was the code? it didnt work for me

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes