LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
When I put the incest file and set a language other than English, it does not activate. Is there a way to activate it in a different language? Thanks

Fayeeez

Oct 10, 2024
I havent played since one of the first versions. I got to the part very early in the game where Sean shows the MC a picture of a MILF on his phone. Has the identity of this MILF been revealed?
I also want to know who is that person in the pic?

Maxirox

May 6, 2021
How to trigger Sophie Event, She tells wait for the call when visiting College, but can't trigger the event and no calls comes even after I sleep. How to trigger that or when she will call for Sex Toys Delivery!
Screenshot_20241014-132039_MilfsOfSunville-Season2v704 Extra.jpg
What king of Bug is this she doesnot even call after so many attempts of going to college and doing work. Dono which is most important event to trigger this!

Last edited:

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Don't know if I have a bug here or not. I'm playing on steam, and just did the first workout session with Sarah in the gym (where she was eating the burger). Anyways I did this on a Friday in game, and when I went to bed I woke up and the game showed it was Tuesday morning when in fact the calendar shows Saturday. Because of this the game wants me to go to college and obviously I can't so I'm completely stuck. Game won't advance at all. Tried reloading and same result. Anyone have any ideas since in this game you can't advance time/day??

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Don't know if I have a bug here or not. I'm playing on steam, and just did the first workout session with Sarah in the gym (where she was eating the burger). Anyways I did this on a Friday in game, and when I went to bed I woke up and the game showed it was Tuesday morning when in fact the calendar shows Saturday. Because of this the game wants me to go to college and obviously I can't so I'm completely stuck. Game won't advance at all. Tried reloading and same result. Anyone have any ideas since in this game you can't advance time/day??
Complain about it on the Steam forum of this game, the developer should read it and give you a solution.
He/they almost always responds within three days.

blubberina

May 29, 2017
So, the v6 crack should work with v7 I read but how? I copied it in the game folder and started the game but still I cannot see any extra replay in the gallery (or while the situation in the game).

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Update: 10/11/2024: iPatch for Season 2 Version 7.04 Extra.

Update: 9/11/2024: iPatch for Season 2 Version 7.00.

Update: 6/28/2024: iPatch for Season 2 Version 6.00 (Should work for both Standard and Extra). ***Fixed missed lines***

Update: 4/26/2024: Minor text updates.

Update: 4/24/2024: iPatch for Season 2 Version 5.02 Extra (language file is same as standard).

Update: 2/11/2024: iPatch for Season 2 Version 4.02 Extra.

Update: 12/01/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 3. MC Name was not removed from all conversation lines. Sometimes it just didn't make sense to put son/cuz instead.

Update: 9/29/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 2 (Fixed).

Changed as much as I could that made sense.

Just replace the file in the game folder.

Rename file to "language_dict_backup.json" and replace with the one in the" tl" folder. This fixed some problems where changes would not load.

Work for Season 1 as well.
Hey man. Could you please do us a favor and do a similar incest patch for "Breeze of Passion"? There is a patch but not detailed like this one. That patch still calls designated mom by her first name and many other obvious things. What we badly needed is a thorough patch like yours.

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes