F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Any update for v7?
yeah, it's coming soon

I've started a complete rework of my S2 mod to reduce motion/compression artefacts and noise levels
This will probably come at the cost of a large file size with the very long animations in this game.

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
The main question is, r we even playing the same game?:unsure:
well i can say yes,but be honest with me andtell me?we have new scenes with ...our best firend mom? or the dean,computer teacher,or any with aunty,or drwing teacher? if so you can tell me if not i dont care sex scenes with the little girls,im only her for the milf's

Reactions: maffay06

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
well i can say yes,but be honest with me andtell me?we have new scenes with ...our best firend mom? or the dean,computer teacher,or any with aunty,or drwing teacher? if so you can tell me if not i dont care sex scenes with the little girls,im only her for the milf's
Yes, well all most half of the characters . This game has 2 part 1 n 2. Part 2 is still yet to finish.

loselusts

May 31, 2023
兄弟们,我不喜欢老姐姐这个性格,无论是外表还是性格,怎么选择能跳过和她的剧情呢?跳过它会对其他人产生影响吗?
guys,I don't like the character of the old sister, whether it's appearance or personality, how can I choose to skip the plot that goes further than her? Will skipping it have an impact on others?

3.40 star(s) 81 Votes