3.30 star(s) 72 Votes

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Did anyone else have issue trying to go to Sean’s house? It’s on my task list to go there, but everytime you try to go there morning or after school says I don’t have to go there now

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The patch is a json file, and all in Russian when you click on it, is it broken or something, never seen a json file type for a renpy game.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Somebody done all the events or its impossible in this update and will continue next time?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
MILFs of Sunville [v4.00 Extras] [L7team] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,89 GB / 1,11 GB - MilfsOfSunville-v4.00-Extra-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 1,10 GB - MilfsOfSunville-v4.00-Extra-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
That gym teacher bitch needs to be bound to that gym horse and then fucked with all of Daisys dildos and vibrators in all 3 holes at the same time

Reactions: Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
That gym teacher bitch needs to be bound to that gym horse and then fucked with all of Daisys dildos and vibrators in all 3 holes at the same time
I want to fuck her really hard but understand that it will not be soon, third meeting only with her, hope forth time with some action.

Reactions: SahilSingh34

boobthief

May 25, 2017
The patch is a json file, and all in Russian when you click on it, is it broken or something, never seen a json file type for a renpy game.
You just copy that file into the game/ directory (don't delete the original language_dict.json) and the lines that are changed will be replaced when you play. It's just a lookup dictionary to change some sentences. The patch would have to be updated for each and every new version so it probably doesn't have the latest v4 content.

Reactions: Havik79
3.30 star(s) 72 Votes