therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
just download the fix and now you cant se the text when you talk like how and why is the some of hint still in russian so its not much of a fix like whats going on with this game how is it so buggy and messy i gave her the money but nothing happen and i give them again those the dev teste the game firsted or?

Last edited:

Ruvu

Sep 17, 2018
Lol, i meet one or two bugs, no more, and perfectly complete this version. You guys are funny.

BodaciousYT

Apr 30, 2021
For those who are stuck on the Movie ticket bouquet quest the flowers they are referring to aren't the ones you find from the minigame they are the small red roses you find around the park behind igor and the park bench after clicking all of them they will form a bouquet then in the morning give them to the store clerk

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Awesome, took the time to rewrite and add in the needless grind of worrying about food/mood and hygiene....Happy Summer here we come

• Sad
Reactions: Jeancul

LewdCatt

Jan 13, 2021
so i'm using yandex image translate and i have to steal Marine panties but it doesn't trigger the scene at all. Is it actually RNG or am i bugged out? because no matter how many time i skipped the day, it won't work.

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
If you have a problem, do you need to specify - android or PC version?
We made the Android version for formality. Full testing of this version is not carried out.
There is a problem with the lack of translation in several places + 2-3 errors. But this is only in the PC version. Probably, there may be 100 errors in the Android version. Play the PC version.

Reactions: slashslayer
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes