DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
If you have a problem, do you need to specify - android or PC version?
We made the Android version for formality. Full testing of this version is not carried out.
There is a problem with the lack of translation in several places + 2-3 errors. But this is only in the PC version. Probably, there may be 100 errors in the Android version. Play the PC version.
missing dialogues and choices in PC version and some russian texts.

Reactions: mathysa

thedude176

Oct 18, 2019
I like the game, but even though the language is set to English, there are still numerous empty text boxes and dialogues still in Russian

GangstaNiqqa

Oct 31, 2017
so i'm using yandex image translate and i have to steal Marine panties but it doesn't trigger the scene at all. Is it actually RNG or am i bugged out? because no matter how many time i skipped the day, it won't work.
I just smashed my head at this until I figured it out.
When Marine is in the bathroom, you have to stand in the hallway, go into your bookbag, select the lockpick, and then it lets you break in.
this game is a mess

WackedWu

May 8, 2021
I like the way this game starts off , but I am having issues with some of the language is not all English and some of the discussion I'm having isn't there at all, so half of the time I have no idea what is needed to be done or what I need to do next o_Oo_Oo_O:eek::eek::eek::unsure::unsure::unsure: I wish I could understand Russian language then I can follow the instructions on what to do :unsure::unsure::unsure:

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
I don't understand I have the bouquet of flowers, but when I talk to the two boys it doesn't matter so I can't go on.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes