Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Steam version is getting review bombed for some kind of cut content? Is this the same version? Is there an uncensored version somewhere? From what I understand it didn't have anything to do with incest, something more non-con maybe? :unsure:
The steam version lacks 1 NTR animation. That's the whole difference.

At the release we had an “epic failure” with localization, and we temporarily removed the root with Mishwanda, but soon returned it.
The game has been fixed. Added erotic cards. People love to exaggerate and escalate everything.

Oh, I almost forgot. Many people don't understand that when the first credits roll, it's a false ending. And they wonder why they couldn't open the threesome scene. This always amuses me)

We'll be releasing a free expansion featuring Nancy from the Library soon.

I'm proud of the work I've done.

I hope that after playing the latest version of the game you will see this for yourself. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
MILF's Plaza [Steam_14a2] [Texic] - Compressed

Win/Linux [229 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MilfsPlaza-14a2Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

xYukix

Apr 7, 2018

At the release we had an “epic failure” with localization, and we temporarily removed the root with Mishwanda, but soon returned it.
The game has been fixed. Added erotic cards. People love to exaggerate and escalate everything.

Oh, I almost forgot. Many people don't understand that when the first credits roll, it's a false ending. And they wonder why they couldn't open the threesome scene. This always amuses me)

We'll be releasing a free expansion featuring Nancy from the Library soon.

I'm proud of the work I've done.

I hope that after playing the latest version of the game you will see this for yourself. I'm sure you'll have a great time.
Thank you sir, for first of all creating this game then most of all, finishing this game. I've upmost respect for you as a honest developer. *Salute*

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Why does this game have the completed tag if its still getting updates
Bro's never heard of post-game updates, expansions, or DLC.
I feel like a decent percentage of this site's userbase is only pirating because they're too stupid to get a job.
Now that I understand what the drama was (Steam wasn't very helpful), I'll put it on my wishlist.
I like the game so far, and I'm always happy to support projects that actually get finished.
Indies are our last bastion of good content, for normal games and especially for anything adult related.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes