JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I understand everything perfectly, but none of the paid subscribers showed me for this update. No one was indignant and did not demand to withdraw. From which I can infer that my fans are fine.

I am open to criticism. If a person doesn't like NTR, he won't see it in my game. He has nothing to be afraid of. And if a person is excited by the very fact of such a choice - it's just ridiculous.
Make the game that you want to make and your subscribers are happy with, but discussing/debating it endlessly here will leave you unsatisfied.

This is a different audience where most are happy to be getting a quality game without paying but some will never be satisfied whatever way it develops It's a good game and you have a audience for it. :coffee:

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Texic where is this blackmail quest? I believe I finished all the story content after the laxative and I haven't seen any choices

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Make the game that you want to make and your subscribers are happy with, but discussing/debating it endlessly here will leave you unsatisfied.

This is a different audience where most are happy to be getting a quality game without paying but some will never be satisfied whatever way it develops It's a good game and you have a audience for it. :coffee:
Thanks for the kind words. You're right. My patreon followers share my interests, but I always read any criticism with interest in order to have a better idea of the impressions.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
:ROFLMAO:hahahaha the same people crying about ntr in other threads are now crying here! big surprise
even if the scene was low budget and one time only you would still cry.
just because a small percentage only wanted ntr and the majority was against it, it doesn't mean there shouldn't be any at all
according to poll in the pic shared, the percentage not against ntr is probably higher than the percentage of ntr content in the game.
if the poll turned out differently and ntr was the majority, would that mean he would need to erase all vanilla content in the game?
i think the goal is to please everyone, not only the biggest group.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Ok, my issue with not finding the blackmail quest was having the incest patch installed, which rolled back the version to 0.8.

Now for feedback - I am always in support of more options, I only really draw the line at scat/guro/necro, So I'm positive towards the NTR addition and hoping for more in the future. Negative would def be the quality, it looked lower budget and less time, tho I'm sure it still took a lot of time, so hopefully the Dev will do it justice, but I'm not deluding myself that it will happen since it's very much side-content, not even canon and up to player's choice, it'll be a miracle if the continuation of the "Blackmail" will include more NTR.

Champinon

May 20, 2017
I'm surprised the dev is talking here, people here usually act like fucking assholes to the point of sending death threats and that kind of bullshit in this forum when any dev add some fetish they don't like even if is optional and completely avoidable and if you try to defend them from harassment they bury you in facepalm reactions like entitled kids.
Developers should be able to do whatever they want with their games, guys, if you don't like it just click the "ignore thread" button.

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
Well dev however you slice it you lied and your word means nothing now so yah I hope it was worth it.
+ I find it funny how when ntr fans give thier opinions it's ok but when others do so they're just whining cry babies that shouldn't be heard.
Ever heard of the word "hypocrisy" cucks?

PetiteFrite

Jan 20, 2019
So, everybody is focusing on the optional NTR but I'm just noticing there's now a different version for the $10 patreons with additional content like costumes for the characters ?

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
So the path for the sister ends with the spying on Cop mission? Well that sucks but I guess it makes sense, she isn't the main one

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
"Don't let people dictate what you create", "Make the game that you want to make", "Don't listen to crybabies" LMAO wtf are you smoking guys??? It's clear as day that this dev doesn't care about all this shit. He doesnt care about his patrons, fans and also reputation. All he cares about is the money he will get by adding this. Just another mediocre russian h-dev. Truly a classic. Oh and he doesn't care about you white knights lol.

So, everybody is focusing on the optional NTR but I'm just noticing there's now a different version for the $10 patreons with additional content like costumes for the characters ?
Also this also shows it all.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Texic I have not had a chance to play you game yet. But i noticed you are dealing with some of the same problems on here that i did when i first started. I want to offer some advice, feel free it ignore it.

1. You do not need to declare tags for everything you might/ever/could add to your game. the people demanding this are dumb and worth ignoring. the creative process is fluid.

2. The anti-NTR crowd is the vast minority of the paying supporters. my polls found about 1% would stop supporting if "optional, labelled NTR was introduced". and they are a vocal and annoying minority here too.

Personally, I enjoying telling these people to fuck off, and it hasn't hurt me at all. so do your thing. good luck!

edit: the ones who facepalm this message are the ones I’m talking about. They will never spend a dime supporting anyway

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Damn, latley I've been clicking on games that I'e never played and as soon as I click the thread for the first time there is a shitstorm happening, my luck sucks appreantly :cry:

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
I confess that in this case my answer was premature. But game development takes a long time. Some ideas I accept, some I reject. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Moreover, I could well make NTR a patch and not post it here. But I knew perfectly well the reaction on this site, and I wanted to see it. Colleagues warned me, persuaded me not to do this - this provoked me even more)

I would really ask all NTR fetish haters to try out the history option (which I implemented instead of NTR). I'm sure she won't disappoint. You will see that my game is still great and worth waiting for, put likes and subscribe :)

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes