Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
I'm sure it's on the todo list but the English translation needs alot of work. As for NTR I don't care for it but usually you can skip it, if not it's no big deal I can walk away from it as I'm not a backer. If you object to it so strongly then complain to the Dev on his/her donation platform of choice where your voice is better heard. If your not a backer then why complain here? As in if your not paying for it then really the Dev needs not listen to any NTR objections from the leeches.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi everyone, first time coming across this game, how much sexual content is there? can you have sex with the mom yet? And are the scenes repeatable? Thanks in advance! Also, I see NTR in the changelog but not in the genre? I'm guessing this was recently added? Asking because not a fan of NTR.

Reactions: maxoryx

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Made an incest patch
version: [v0.8.7]
feature: makes mc refer to Mary as Mom
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
This patch should work with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.

I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
thank you :giggle:

Reactions: simple_human

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I confess that in this case my answer was premature. But game development takes a long time. Some ideas I accept, some I reject. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Moreover, I could well make NTR a patch and not post it here. But I knew perfectly well the reaction on this site, and I wanted to see it. Colleagues warned me, persuaded me not to do this - this provoked me even more)

I would really ask all NTR fetish haters to try out the history option (which I implemented instead of NTR). I'm sure she won't disappoint. You will see that my game is still great and worth waiting for, put likes and subscribe :)
I used to be an NTR hater, but not anymore, I even collaborate on a game with this theme (sharing too). The question is? Did you warn in the beginning that the game would have this theme? Or at least let it be known that it might have this theme in the future? If your answer was yes, fine, they were warned, and they have nothing to complain about. But if you just played an NTR now, in a story that seemed totally romantic and vanilla (I haven't played the game yet, but I read some comments a while back, and it seemed to be a vanilla game). Sorry, if you did that, you stabbed your fans in the back. I believe that "today", no developer would put up a theme like that (without warning) and expect it to be well accepted.
No offense, if I were a supporter today (even with this theme I now play), I would definitely stop supporting, and your name would go on the developer blacklist (there is, yes, I have one, and even if they pay me, I will never play one of their games again, not for the content, but for the breach of trust).

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
I used to be an NTR hater, but not anymore, I even collaborate on a game with this theme (sharing too). The question is? Did you warn in the beginning that the game would have this theme? Or at least let it be known that it might have this theme in the future? If your answer was yes, fine, they were warned, and they have nothing to complain about. But if you just played an NTR now, in a story that seemed totally romantic and vanilla (I haven't played the game yet, but I read some comments a while back, and it seemed to be a vanilla game). Sorry, if you did that, you stabbed your fans in the back. I believe that "today", no developer would put up a theme like that (without warning) and expect it to be well accepted.
No offense, if I were a supporter today (even with this theme I now play), I would definitely stop supporting, and your name would go on the developer blacklist (there is, yes, I have one, and even if they pay me, I will never play one of their games again, not for the content, but for the breach of trust).
I warned my Patreon subscribers in advance (even before creating the update) that there would be an optional NTR scene. Therefore, those who were not satisfied with this could unsubscribe. But instead, people subscribed even stronger.

If my plans change, I notify people. And long-term development implies that plans can change: terms, presence or absence of content.

I do not get tired of repeating, this is an optional choice. If a person is infuriated by the very choice, this is a person's problem. Those people who don't like NTR, in my game they DO NOT GET it, since they do not choose the NTR option. They choose the VANILLA (canonical) option and get a full MC+Mary scene)
Is it really that hard to understand?)

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes