Hampamatta

May 15, 2023
I warned my Patreon subscribers in advance (even before creating the update) that there would be an optional NTR scene. Therefore, those who were not satisfied with this could unsubscribe. But instead, people subscribed even stronger.

If my plans change, I notify people. And long-term development implies that plans can change: terms, presence or absence of content.

I do not get tired of repeating, this is an optional choice. If a person is infuriated by the very choice, this is a person's problem. Those people who don't like NTR, in my game they DO NOT GET it, since they do not choose the NTR option. They choose the VANILLA (canonical) option and get a full MC+Mary scene)
Is it really that hard to understand?)

yhea sure plans change, that is absolutetly fine. HOWEVER everyone that plays VN's and frequently read comments know that NTR is EXTREMELY polarizing. if you like that kind of stuff that is completely fine. but alot of people and i would say the majority of people absolutetly hate that kind of stuff. which is why pivoting into that mid development is gonna create alot of backlash. if you want NTR in your game you should be upfront about that from the beginning. and if you didnt say anything about it from the beginning then in all honestly you shouldnt add it to the game. save it for another project.

Hampamatta

May 15, 2023
I dont undestand how people gets really annoyed/mad by ntr when its totally optional.
because for some, just knowing that its an option sullies their view of the LI. just knowing that she willingly would fuck somone else unless i do something about it.

also getting tired of people who enjoy NRT (not shaming) telling epople who dont crybabies or other insults. for me NTR is extremely anxiety inducing wich is why i avoid it like the plague. so adding it to project i find good and promising will instantly kill any and all current and future interest in the project. and i think its the same for alot of people.

金銀鈿荘

Feb 17, 2018
Could not run 0.8.7 because

"While running game code:
File "game/options.rpy", line 22, in <module>
Exception: Could not load Live2D. /Users/XXX/Downloads/MilfsPlaza.app/Contents/MacOS/libLive2DCubismCore.dylib was not found."

Full traceback:
File "/Users/XXX/Downloads/MilfsPlaza.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/XXX/Downloads/MilfsPlaza.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "options.rpyc", line 21, in script
File "options.rpyc", line 21, in script
File "/Users/XXX/Downloads/MilfsPlaza.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1230, in execute
img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
File "/Users/XXX/Downloads/MilfsPlaza.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/options.rpy", line 22, in <module>
File "/Users/XXX/Downloads/MilfsPlaza.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 555, in __init__
common = self.create_common(default_fade)
File "/Users/XXX/Downloads/MilfsPlaza.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 499, in create_common
rv = Live2DCommon(self.filename, default_fade)
File "/Users/XXX/Downloads/MilfsPlaza.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 175, in __init__
init()
File "/Users/XXX/Downloads/MilfsPlaza.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 90, in init
onetime_init()
File "/Users/XXX/Downloads/MilfsPlaza.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 66, in onetime_init
raise Exception("Could not load Live2D. {} was not found.".format(dll))
Exception: Could not load Live2D. /Users/XXX/Downloads/MilfsPlaza.app/Contents/MacOS/libLive2DCubismCore.dylib was not found.

Sep 10, 2022
I warned my Patreon subscribers in advance (even before creating the update) that there would be an optional NTR scene. Therefore, those who were not satisfied with this could unsubscribe. But instead, people subscribed even stronger.

If my plans change, I notify people. And long-term development implies that plans can change: terms, presence or absence of content.

I do not get tired of repeating, this is an optional choice. If a person is infuriated by the very choice, this is a person's problem. Those people who don't like NTR, in my game they DO NOT GET it, since they do not choose the NTR option. They choose the VANILLA (canonical) option and get a full MC+Mary scene)
Is it really that hard to understand?)
Your plans didn't change you just lied:
"You can be sure - there will be no NTR in the game. Only the main character will be the only bastard)
But I don't want to make the other male characters impotent. They just won't get any of the women. Therefore, they have to be content only with compliments and masturbation." - Anyone who saw this message was made a promise that you broke is that simple, how hard it's for dev to make lists of which hardcore tags will potentially be in their games (NTR, Loli, Shota,etc) and make no false promises, how didn't you realized that maybe a incest game having ntr added later wouldn't be an issue? Oh wait you knew and that made you want to add even more? very respectable behavior of a creator.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Do you like NTR - cuckold. You love incest - a pervert. Do you love shooters? - Murderer? Do you love stealth games? - Rat? Do you love your wife? - Rag! Do you love Vanilla? - Patient!:unsure:
Mate, the main problem in here is for you, actually.
If you planned this update with NTR inclusion as one-time stint, then...well, NTR fans will jump on you asking for the NTR path to be further developed(or "make it canon", as there is one already in one of the posts above), which eventually lead to developing art and plot for 2 branches = 2x the time = longer development cycles = more dudes to appear to say "MILKER!1!". Adding to that, there will be complainers about one branch getting more attention than the other and vice versa.
Mary's already kinda bad in my eyes since she's cheated on her partner with MC with barely any development of their relationship. All it took was to clean the kitchen sink and bathroom)
Trying to please both sides of the fanbase may end up in a really bad way when you please nobody.
Словом - удачи, дружище.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I remember this game had 3-4 picture static ''animations'' did that change and animations improved? And if it's improved old scenes are still same or they are updated as well?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes