desbat

Jan 31, 2020
the really funny part is im totally fine with optional ntr in a game. give me a yes or no box at the beginning of the game let me hit no and were all good. i just cant and wont pay in good faith and then be lied to.

Jaemielion

Jan 27, 2022
View attachment 2732757

Overview:
Milf's Plaza is NSFW GAME with a non-linear story about a young adventurer from a big city.
The main character, full of ambition and thirsty for thrills, is ready to break bad, just to find his place under the sun. But life only gets more complicated: huge debts, problems with the law and difficult relationships with loved ones.
On the edge of the "chasm", he decides to fix everything. First of all, yourself.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-29
Release Date: 2023-04-29
Developer: Texic
Censored: No
Version: v0.8.7 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
This content contains optional NTR.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v0.8b): - - WORKUPLOAD

Incest Patch: simple_human* - smdw999ff version*
Extras: Saves - Gallery Unlocker* - Cheatmod*

View attachment 895438 View attachment 895440 View attachment 895441 View attachment 895442 View attachment 2630778 View attachment 2630780 View attachment 2630782 View attachment 2630791 View attachment 2630792 View attachment 2630793 View attachment 2630794 View attachment 2630795 View attachment 2630803

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
In the future, maybe I will do some more fetishes as OPTIONAL. Tired of repeating, but this is just fanservice, which does NOT affect the plot in any way.
I can not guarantee that all my additions will be liked, but in the main plot I am consistent and poked my nose into an unpleasant "ntr".
Bruh... no one that you are trying to reassure here, cares... you added it... then you will probably add more, so they leave.

If you are willing to accept the losses of your audience to include the content, then do so.
But don't get annoyed with people hating it and leaving, because that much should have been obvious. (You weren't consistent where it mattered)

You've made it part of that characters personality, avoidable or not, that character WOULD do it... so now they a shit LI.

Why tolerate it in a game, when you can go and play one that has none? simple math. (don't wife a whore gentlemen)

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Oh really. I'm caught by the hand like a cheapo! It is a fact.
I can only sprinkle ashes on my head and cry.)

As I said, for those who DON'T LIKE NTR, they won't see it. The game will continue the story exactly in the vein in which it began. Therefore, the player who DOES NOT COUNT on treason, he will NOT RECEIVE these treason.

The same players who are annoyed by the very choice of NTR - well, sorry. :( Nobody is forcing you to look at it. This is not a plot development.
Wow, you're whining about your dagger getting dirty when you plunged it into the backs of your supporters. The audacity.

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
Bro, since a LOTTA folks have a problem with ntr, why not make that choice appear in a dream of the MC after the policeman shows interest in Marissa {a dream a day if you want the ntr stuff in future updates} lol :KEK:. Either way, Optional fanservice for a Game is welcome by me. I mean I make fun of people on the spectrum but if the game is good, I am good, thanks for the update as always, Cheers mate.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
optional ntr i have no prob with but my bigest pive is devs who iggnore thare patreons/supporters anydev who does that is nut in my book but apart from that it may be the dev game but pepole are suporting him/her finatualy you would exspect the dev to atlest keep his/her word espashaly with the polls but the way this hole thing turning out it is basicaly the dev giveing the middle finger to his/her supporters in regards to finance its like the dev saying thanks for the money suckers

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
If you are willing to accept the losses of your audience to include the content, then do so.
Even God made mistakes when He created humanity. Do you expect that I, a mere mortal, sinful person, will be able to meet illusory ideas of morality in everything? Yes, I made a mistake with the categorical promise and I admit it. I'm sorry the NTR haters puffed their asses. But many cult developers, the creators of Fable, TES Oblivion, No Mans Sky, also did not keep their promises. But few of them admitted they were wrong.
I acknowledge it. Although I have no need to justify myself to people who do not support me financially. I express respect to ALL players: both the patron and the pirates. But these are all my powers. Any craftsman can remove an objectionable scene from the game in a minute and continue to enjoy the gameplay. You are creating a problem that doesn't really exist. From my promise, the game did not get WORSE. She has a choice that anyone can avoid.

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
Even God made mistakes when He created humanity. Do you expect that I, a mere mortal, sinful person, will be able to meet illusory ideas of morality in everything? Yes, I made a mistake with the categorical promise and I admit it. I'm sorry the NTR haters puffed their asses. But many cult developers, the creators of Fable, TES Oblivion, No Mans Sky, also did not keep their promises. But few of them admitted they were wrong.
I acknowledge it. Although I have no need to justify myself to people who do not support me financially. I express respect to ALL players: both the patron and the pirates. But these are all my powers. Any craftsman can remove an objectionable scene from the game in a minute and continue to enjoy the gameplay. You are creating a problem that doesn't really exist. From my promise, the game did not get WORSE. She has a choice that anyone can avoid.
It cannot be avoided. Even not choosing this sequence it is there in the context of the game and in the images. Even in the gallery there is the NTR scene even for those who don't want to see it. The only way to not have NTR is to have two versions of the game.

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
It cannot be avoided. Even not choosing this sequence it is there in the context of the game and in the images. Even in the gallery there is the NTR scene even for those who don't want to see it. The only way to not have NTR is to have two versions of the game.
I understand that for some this is critical. It is critical even indirectly to see that such a scene is somewhere nearby. And you gave a good idea. If my patrons ask me, I will do it. Because I make a game for those who are really interested in it. If this happens and my patrons ask me, I will create a separate NTR patch. But my patrons are happy. They are not annoyed by the choice-NTR. My subscriptions have only increased.

I would be disrespectful to my Patreon followers if I "broke" my game into pieces under user pressure on f95. While I love this site and enjoy reading any opinion, you should understand me too.

marcusTSt

Feb 25, 2023
I understand that for some this is critical. It is critical even indirectly to see that such a scene is somewhere nearby. And you gave a good idea. If my patrons ask me, I will do it. Because I make a game for those who are really interested in it. If this happens and my patrons ask me, I will create a separate NTR patch. But my patrons are happy. They are not annoyed by the choice-NTR. My subscriptions have only increased.

I would be disrespectful to my Patreon followers if I "broke" my game into pieces under user pressure on f95. While I love this site and enjoy reading any opinion, you should understand me too.
What about the people that do support you? You seem to be ignoring the fact that over 80% of your supporters voted against adding it. How about some honestly instead of lashing out at people with valid criticism?

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
What about the people that do support you? You seem to be ignoring the fact that over 80% of your supporters voted against adding it. How about some honestly instead of lashing out at people with valid criticism?
Voting is not always the solution. I appreciated the general mood of users. Very often people vote just like that, without thinking about what they really want. Besides, I always have the last word. Sometimes a person (that is, me) needs moral support that some kind of innovation will be received with enthusiasm. My colleagues from other projects assured that EVERYONE would take it badly. But they were wrong. Badly perceived exclusively by SOME f95 users.

Voting is sometimes false. Before I started making the game, I asked my subscribers if they would be happy with my game and would they support me in the future? I was supported by 95% of the people, they voted "FOR".
When I released the Build 0.1, 60% of my subscribers unsubscribed from me. How do you like this outcome of the vote?)

Listen to people, think with your head, make decisions with your heart.

P.S.
Android version 0.8.7

nar1tsa

Nov 25, 2019
Guys, mc fucks his brother's wife as willingly as he fucks a policeman's wife. Not to mention the fact that he is blackmailing his neighbor. You like to be a scoundrel in many similar games, but when you (or rather, the main character with whom you willingly associate yourself) are treated in the same way, you start crying. You're being disgusting

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Voting is not always the solution. I appreciated the general mood of users. Very often people vote just like that, without thinking about what they really want. Besides, I always have the last word. Sometimes a person (that is, me) needs moral support that some kind of innovation will be received with enthusiasm. My colleagues from other projects assured that EVERYONE would take it badly. But they were wrong. Badly perceived exclusively by SOME f95 users.

Voting is sometimes false. Before I started making the game, I asked my subscribers if they would be happy with my game and would they support me in the future? I was supported by 95% of the people, they voted "FOR".
When I released the Build 0.1, 60% of my subscribers unsubscribed from me. How do you like this outcome of the vote?)

Listen to people, think with your head, make decisions with your heart.

P.S.
Android version 0.8.7
Google Drive

Mega
My 2 cents. Don't try to reply haters, that's a horrible thing for you and drain your energy. If you've made a choice for your game, whether it's for passion or for business/gather support, dedicate yourself to it until the end, do your best without regret.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes